Foreign asian males w/ white girl vol. swag @ a trillion

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by Hop

2vty4xe.jpg
roffles this looks like spolstra and carlisle had a baby

No. It looks like Jim Carey, because that's who it is.
miah_large.gif

Question while on this topic. I know when black men want white women, black women sometimes view it as "selling out." They look down at it. Is it this way with Asians?

Question while on this topic. I know when black men want white women, black women sometimes view it as "selling out." They look down at it. Is it this way with Asians?

^nope
edit: actually there are some Asian girls that get butt hurt over it if your a good looking dude.

^nope
edit: actually there are some Asian girls that get butt hurt over it if your a good looking dude.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Stop using the word SWAG!

SWAG.jpg

it was a subliminal racist message at us being oriental. i find the word swag offensive now ever since the term came to be 
laugh.gif

SWAG.jpg

it was a subliminal racist message at us being oriental. i find the word swag offensive now ever since the term came to be 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yes, but it's the opposite. Asian males see it as "selling out" when an Asian woman wants a white man.
I like this quote from a blog:
Asian American men and African American women have a lot in common in this regard. We’re both often cast as the unattractive group while our gender counterparts are hyper-sexualized and therefore made to be more desirable to white folks (Asian women as the exotic geishas and Black men as the virile studs with big @%%$*). I’ve heard plenty of talk from Black women about how their men are selling out for some white +$@%! that sounds eerily similar to how some Asian guys talk about how our women do the same for white ****.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yes, but it's the opposite. Asian males see it as "selling out" when an Asian woman wants a white man.
I like this quote from a blog:
Asian American men and African American women have a lot in common in this regard. We’re both often cast as the unattractive group while our gender counterparts are hyper-sexualized and therefore made to be more desirable to white folks (Asian women as the exotic geishas and Black men as the virile studs with big @%%$*). I’ve heard plenty of talk from Black women about how their men are selling out for some white +$@%! that sounds eerily similar to how some Asian guys talk about how our women do the same for white ****.

I never even interacted with white girls until I went to college living in the inner city and even then it was just for school related stuff. I think more asians live in suburbs compared to latinos and blacks, no? So they probably have a better chance with dating white girls 

I never even interacted with white girls until I went to college living in the inner city and even then it was just for school related stuff. I think more asians live in suburbs compared to latinos and blacks, no? So they probably have a better chance with dating white girls 

laugh.gif
@ Peter Chao making an appearance in this thread... Dude just playing off stereotypes... I'll admit he can be pretty funny. No idea how he pulled that, tho... ugly as %#@+ with his crossed eyes.

All the Asian guys you see with white girls are your North Americanized Asians... It's not uncommon at all.

U never see white chicks with Asian immigrants, tho... clash of cultures and personality differences. Just be outgoing and confident... most Asian guys from Asia are far too reserved and lack the personality to ever bag one.

I'd personally take a half breed/mixed Asian chick over a full breed Asian or white chick, any day.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
@ Peter Chao making an appearance in this thread... Dude just playing off stereotypes... I'll admit he can be pretty funny. No idea how he pulled that, tho... ugly as %#@+ with his crossed eyes.

All the Asian guys you see with white girls are your North Americanized Asians... It's not uncommon at all.

U never see white chicks with Asian immigrants, tho... clash of cultures and personality differences. Just be outgoing and confident... most Asian guys from Asia are far too reserved and lack the personality to ever bag one.

I'd personally take a half breed/mixed Asian chick over a full breed Asian or white chick, any day.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

SWAG.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't think that pic is subliminal look in the corner...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Edit-Nevermind its on the shirt too.

Back
Top Bottom