Forever Alone........

Some of these ring a little too true.

frown.gif

Are you guys that simpled minded. haha You really think just cuz someone has a girlfriend they aren't really alone in their own mind. You don't notice why %50 of marriages end up in divorces? Use reasoning for what your saying. You think it's hard to get girls? haha Come on man. It's to easy. You just have to know your self and do your homework on what they want. Try doing something harder than getting %%++@$+ before you try and act like a man because of it and look down on others. lol Pick up a girl with your bike first and you will know she isn't into it for the bike. If you want the best looking girl. Wait until you have what they want. It's that simple. If that means getting bigger, hit the weights, or if that means getting money. Go and getcha some.

Are you guys that simpled minded. haha You really think just cuz someone has a girlfriend they aren't really alone in their own mind. You don't notice why %50 of marriages end up in divorces? Use reasoning for what your saying. You think it's hard to get girls? haha Come on man. It's to easy. You just have to know your self and do your homework on what they want. Try doing something harder than getting %%++@$+ before you try and act like a man because of it and look down on others. lol Pick up a girl with your bike first and you will know she isn't into it for the bike. If you want the best looking girl. Wait until you have what they want. It's that simple. If that means getting bigger, hit the weights, or if that means getting money. Go and getcha some.

what? haha. there's already a Forever Malone 2?
tongue.gif

forevermalone-dx.jpg

i call your Forever Malone 2 and raise you a

foreverasloan-dx.jpg

sorry... was a basketball addict during the bulls-jazz days
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

forevermalone-dx.jpg

foreverasloan-dx.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

tongue.gif

forevermalone-dx.jpg

foreverasloan-dx.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

tongue.gif

forevermalone-dx.jpg

foreverasloan-dx.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You know you guys are making fun of people making millions of dollars right? haha lol wut? They the ones laughing not you. Fools gold.

You know you guys are making fun of people making millions of dollars right? haha lol wut? They the ones laughing not you. Fools gold.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

You know your making fun of people laughing at a cartoon right? haha lol wut? We the ones laughing at you cause its a cartoon. Gettin your panties in a bunch over an internet meme. Fools gold.

You know your making fun of people laughing at a cartoon right? haha lol wut? We the ones laughing at you cause its a cartoon. Gettin your panties in a bunch over an internet meme. Fools gold.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

roll.gif
 That's what i'm talking about. Thanks for proving my point. I'm saying you will be laughing watching me on TV or something when your dead broke.  
mad.gif
 That's when your going to be  mad about. 
laugh.gif
 Right now it's funny because i have no prove of anything. You proved your point. You on the other hand don't know i'm only trying to let people know cartoons are for little k!d. If that makes you laugh. You must be a little k!d. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

roll.gif
 That's what i'm talking about. Thanks for proving my point. I'm saying you will be laughing watching me on TV or something when your dead broke.  
mad.gif
 That's when your going to be  mad about. 
laugh.gif
 Right now it's funny because i have no prove of anything. You proved your point. You on the other hand don't know i'm only trying to let people know cartoons are for little k!d. If that makes you laugh. You must be a little k!d. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom