Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

He's saying hot as in popularity, not hot as in temperature

An obvious play on words, but apparently not obvious for some

Originally Posted by c4

^lol, Wayne's verse was garbage. Hasn't he wanted to jump on a track with Em for a while now? And this is how he comes...

it was garbage tho?...yea ok lol

Originally Posted by All Ready

He's saying hot as in popularity, not hot as in temperature

An obvious play on words, but apparently not obvious for some
laugh.gif
Exactly! This %*$% is ridiculous.
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
you mad kid?? lol...as long as i'm in school, getting money, and +@%!@!@ @*$+%+% i'm
pimp.gif
......everything else is just fun n games to me lil man

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
you mad kid?? lol...as long as i'm in school, getting money, and +@%!@!@ @*$+%+% i'm
pimp.gif
......everything else is just fun n games to me lil man

^ get off MRWAVEZ macadamian nuts & all that stuff you said (above) =
++

You guys are too critical, you are crossing the border from Fan to critic. As a huge Em fan and big fans off all these guys, this track is hard. They all didtheir thing but I'm riding with Em on this one.

I didn't even know that.

Haven't been up on Drake's new work since SFG.

Bout to look for the OG song now.

*I'm buggin this s_ is on Heartbreak Drake. Thought it sounded familiar.

better than Swagger Like Us, but thats not saying much

hook is kinda annoying too

Em and Drake killed it, Ye and Wayne were so-so but still listenable

this track was fire to me. it's amazing to see an artist like Drake step up to legends and hold his own. If I had to rank the verses I would go

Eminem
Drake
Ye
Wayne

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Y'all are dumb.

You think I'm that stupid that I don't understand what the !#+*! is trying to say?

I understand what he is "trying" to say, but it still doesn't make any #%+%$@+ sense.

If you're going to say that you're as hot as Nevada in the summer in one line, don't be askin' for a mutha #%+%$@+ blanket in the next line.

There's no #%+%$@+ consistency there. But I guess that's why dumb music sells 3 million copies, because the average person is an idiot.

you still sound like you dont understand....lol
he said he hot, and that he's so far ahead of other people he could sleep or somethin and still win the race

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Upon further deliberation, Kanye came HARRRRD.

Em>Kanye>Wayne>Drake
Hard? I wouldn't go that far at all
eyes.gif
He came harder than the other two. He actually acted like he was rapping on a track with one of the greats. Not sure if he penned it though...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Y'all are dumb.

You think I'm that stupid that I don't understand what the !#+*! is trying to say?

I understand what he is "trying" to say, but it still doesn't make any #%+%$@+ sense.

If you're going to say that you're as hot as Nevada in the summer in one line, don't be askin' for a mutha #%+%$@+ blanket in the next line.

There's no #%+%$@+ consistency there. But I guess that's why dumb music sells 3 million copies, because the average person is an idiot.

you still sound like you dont understand....lol
he said he hot, and that he's so far ahead of other people he could sleep or somethin and still win the race

I understand.

The %@@+ still doesn't make sense.

The %@@+ is still wack.

Little wayne is still trash.
you sure? are you ok?

Back
Top Bottom