Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Anybody else heard it?

Marshall and Kanye kill
Drake gay
Wayne ok

was i wrong

The verse order is supposed to be diff than the one leaked tho

This song should have been be Jay, Em, Kanye, and Cudi on the hook
what?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Nice.

Yo it's clear as day that Big Sean once again wrote some trash for Ye or maybe it was that bum Cudi
smh.gif
Why can't he write his own shh? and if he did is he THIS bad
indifferent.gif

Yall really think he is gettin full verses written for him?
grin.gif

I doubt thats how it works.

bro its a fact Kanye spits written rhymes

written by other people
It's a fact? Cause Consequence said he wrote on 808s? It's been since College Dropout known that people HELP Kanye make his albums. Just like everybody knew Rhymefest co wrote Jesus Walks.

Look in ANY hip hop 'clique' and you'll find the exact same situtation. There's a difference between just reading someones rhymes and collaborating. I don't think Cons was referring to *%*+ like guest features, cause thats completely different.

I was just gonna quote your name and ask if you know Rhymefest wrote all of Jesus Walks right? but you on some other shhh

Who writes Ol Man Jigga's rhymes? who helps him? Bleek?!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who helping him? You gonna say Beans throws Jay a couple bars to use? Who writes for Cam'ron? Freekey? Jimmy? Is J.R. Writer the ghostwriterbehind Cam's career?
Who's writing NaS rhymes? Jungle? or are all his lyrics from Ill Will's book of rhymes?

Who's helping those cats? I'd still enjoy Ye's music but even that has declined in quality. After LR he lyrically has been absent save a verse hereand there and now you gotta wonder if he even wrote all of it.

We aint talking about when you writing get stuck and ask ya crew what rhymes with orange or if you play something for them and they suggest you rearrange a fewthings in a verse. Other ppl write for Kanye West. I mean what is "co-wrote" half the song? this aint a movie dog.

Yes it's known that some other rappers have other rappers pen their verse or "HELP" but this is in no way singling out Kanye West. Those otherdudes are pitiful too. They should be called out and exposed.

I mean would've mentioned Wayne not writing his shhh but ever since C2 I'm just not aware of a ghostwriter that can write such horrible rhymes so Iassume it's him.

Overall the song isn't good.

The hook, Drake's verse, Ye's verse and Wayne's verse are all weak. Their flows sounded like carbon copies of each other.

Em embarrassed everyone. I feel like he was just walking through the studio and heard what was being made, shook his head and said let me show you guys how torap.

Originally Posted by YardFather

The hook, Drake's verse, Ye's verse and Wayne's verse are all weak. Their flows sounded like carbon copies of each other.

Em embarrassed everyone. I feel like he was just walking through the studio and heard what was being made, shook his head and said let me show you guys how to rap.

thank you...i think people are over hyping it cause of who's on it.....but em did something serious...

Originally Posted by YardFather

Em embarrassed everyone. I feel like he was just walking through the studio and heard what was being made, shook his head and said let me show you guys how to rap.
sounds about right

roll.gif
roll.gif

You Em fanboys slay me... Drake's verse was garbage? Really?

Why do I get the feeling that you had this typed even before you heard the song?

Originally Posted by cartune

Oh and this is why LEBRON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KOBE
right lol

they dont even say dudes name and it would be weak if Em didnt come through and save them

Spoiler [+]
4 rings

pimp.gif

Em killed it. Can't wait for Relapse 2.

And I'll burn the Drake CD from my lil sister when it comes out.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by cartune

Oh and this is why LEBRON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KOBE
right lol

they dont even say dudes name and it would be weak if Em didnt come through and save them

Spoiler [+]
4 rings

QFT

It woulda been crazier if they had a lil breakdown at the end and maybe drake spit another 4 bars or somethin and it just cut off

Back
Top Bottom