Forget Melo, CP3 is future of JB

melo has disappointed me as of late for real. but man! Chris Paul just like midway thru the season started to catch my attention and now hes over there makinthe whole mavs team look like total TRASH

Originally Posted by Henri2310

after the past two performances i wouldnt blame jb for making cp the face of the company
yeah i can't wait for his next 14 too
sit back kobe, cp3 is the future

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i agree. he is the future. but jordan needs to make him some better kicks while they're at it.
Agreed. Nice effort JB, but they're just not gonna cut it. Maybe I'll cop next winter, you know, when I need some nice boots to wear. Anyway,CP is definitely more fit to be the face of JB. He's really good, he does a LOT for the community, he says all the right things, and if we're gonnatalk about image itself...well, he doesn't look like he just stepped out of prison. I think Melo's a great player, but he turns a lot of people offwith his tattoos, cornrows, and all-around shady image. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he is a bad person because of these aspects of hisappearance (I used to have cornrows myself), but many ignorant/closed-minded people believe that. When you're looking for someone to be the future of aninternational brand, these things must be taken into account.

i doubt either chris or carmelo will lead JB as representatives. I see JB picking up a rookie in a couple years that will lead their brand.

I ALREADY forgot about melo, while CP3 on the other hand, is making waves against Dallas! CP3 for MVP! hah

I a Melo fan myself but I've been watching CP lately and dude is the truth, wouldn't that be something if wins MVP. I'm thinking about copping apair of CP3's in the Hornets colorway...I haven't bought a pair of Melo's since the 5.5's.

CP3>Melo
pimp.gif

CP3 is straight raw. He scores like iverson(who is possibly the best scoring PG ever) and passes like john stockton(hands down best passer ever). Slowlydeveloping into the face of not just JB but the NBA.

Melo is good but after this playoff performance compared to CP he may be the new face and yes he needs a better shoe they both do. I ball in Melo's andthey are some of the most comfortable IMO but they arent the best looking. i saw a pic of the next Melos and they look sleeker so thats a good sign.

And this isnt a music forum but Ross is that fire so all you cats speakin on him being garbage please amuse me with who you listen to . And mr syracuse pleasedont name a NY rapper because anyone who really listens to music knows

THE SOUTH RUNS THIS NOW!!!!!!!

Melo is the man, CP and Melo are great players to lead JB into the future. CP is the best point in the leauge. Melo is one of the best forwards and topscorers overall. JB just needs to lock up a great post like Howard and they will have the trifecta. I dont get why everyone hates on melo, he is a greatbasketball player. I also own about 50 pairs of Jordans and have cycled through about 100 pairs and to be completely honest the M4 is one of the mostcomfortable and best overall basketball shoes I have purchased from JB in the past 10 years. I would rate it in the top 5 Jordan shoes as far as comfort andperformance goes. Cant wait for the olympics, melo and CP holding it down for team USA, leading em back to glory!

i think both melo and cp will share the face of jb...melo brings the more urban aspect and a more classic colorway for jb and cp brings a better image alongwith a fresh colorway for jb to use...although jb will most likely misuse it jus as they seem to do wit everything else these days

Back
Top Bottom