Forget Melo, CP3 is future of JB

^^^If im not mistaken he cheated on his wife...but maybe im mistaken
roll.gif

JB should cancel melo's signature line and save money wasted from melo to sign up and coming stars!

I don't think any JB athlete will ever carry the JB line. The man himself will always be the backbone and everything else will be small in comparison toI-XX3

Originally Posted by radrztj85

I don't think any JB athlete will ever carry the JB line. The man himself will always be the backbone and everything else will be small in comparison to I-XX3

Yep......So true.....

House of Hoops is the future of JB. Melos and CP3s don't sell unless its a PE colorway and they're exclusive in one way or another.

its human nature to see the negative stuff more than the positive side of others, nobody mentions his charitable donations to his school and his hometown, andbesides its not like melo's a mediocre player and his sig shoes are all great basketball shoes imo.

Why the hell did you grave dig this post? I knew it was old when I saw BILLY HOYLE had a post in here
laugh.gif

Chris Paul is the future but with the sneakers they've given him, his line will continue to NOT be appealing.

Both are good players who play different positions so u cant really compare the two. I dont care about Melo's on/off court probs, just drop some of thejuicy PE's.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

^ List please?

And after the 1.5's, Melos sneakers have dissapointed me because I'm a guard.

But both of their sigs suck.

And they both used to have incredible retro PEs.

I wanna see their PE kickz

"collectors" better stock up on his shoes, they wont be making those much longer. he hasnt lived up to what he is supposed to be doing

Back
Top Bottom