Former WWE champ Test dies at 33

Sadly I am not surprised, although I am surprised that Andrew was only 33 years old. R.I.P. Hearing stories like this makes me appreciate the guys who havebeen/were in the business a long time and are still alive (Hogan, Flair, HBK, Undertaker, etc) that much more.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Sadly I am not surprised, although I am surprised that Andrew was only 33 years old. R.I.P. Hearing stories like this makes me appreciate the guys who have been/were in the business a long time and are still alive (Hogan, Flair, HBK, Undertaker, etc) that much more.

Hulk hogan did steroids, and Shawn Michaels was addicted to painkillers, but I'm glad they changed their ways.

R.I.P.
tired.gif

yea didn't realize how dope his theme song was.

damn dude was pimpin it in the wrestling industry...KEIBLER AND KELLY KELLY?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

also didn't realize he was THAT young

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet and blame this on steroids. I don't think you can just overdose on steroids. If you take a look back at some of thewrestlers who've died, they had other issues.

Eddie Guerrero - Alcohol & Painkillers
Brian Adams - Painkillers & Antidepressants
Curt Hennig - Cocaine
Bam Bam Bigelow - Cocaine & Benzos

You guys need to understand that some of these guys are careless and they combine all theses substances. I think he overdosed on painkillers and alcohol ortook his own life. R.I.P.

Alex

Damn R.I.P. He had completed rehab last year and kept up with his AA meetings. Maybe a slip and a mix of some other substance. It's a shame that all ofthese wrestlers are dying so young.

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet and blame this on steroids. I don't think you can just overdose on steroids. If you take a look back at some of the wrestlers who've died, they had other issues.

Eddie Guerrero - Alcohol & Painkillers
Brian Adams - Painkillers & Antidepressants
Curt Hennig - Cocaine
Bam Bam Bigelow - Cocaine & Benzos

You guys need to understand that some of these guys are careless and they combine all theses substances. I think he overdosed on painkillers and alcohol or took his own life. R.I.P.

Alex
Add to that list...

Crash Holly - Alcohol related

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Crash Holly - Alcohol related
Crash Holly passed away
eek.gif
. when was this
2003:

Lockwood died at the age of 32 on November 6, 2003, while at the home of wrestler Stevie Richards in Florida.[sup][1][/sup] He was found partially clothed with a pool of vomit around his face.[sup][25][/sup] Empty prescription medication bottles and a partly-consumed bottle of alcohol were found nearby, and he had recently received divorce papers from his wife.[sup][25][/sup] The cause of death was first ruled as choking on his own vomit, but it was later officially ruled a suicide.[sup][25][/sup][sup][26][/sup] He was buried in China Grove in Rowan County, North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom