Forza 3 guys, post pics of your cars

313rd53.jpg

2vln0b9.jpg

I have a xbox360 that I have not touched in years.  After seeing this thread, I am considering buying this game since it will be forever until Gran Turismo comes out.  How do you guys get any graphics you want on the cars like that and take pictures of the cars?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I have a xbox360 that I have not touched in years.  After seeing this thread, I am considering buying this game since it will be forever until Gran Turismo comes out.  How do you guys get any graphics you want on the cars like that and take pictures of the cars?
Its actually all done in the designer by hand there is no way to scan pictures onto the cars. If you have are about to manipulate a few basic shapes you can make anything really, there are also pre made graphics. There is a phot mode, as well as when you press the start button during a race you are able to take the picture of whats happening at the moment.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Its actually all done in the designer by hand there is no way to scan pictures onto the cars. If you have are about to manipulate a few basic shapes you can make anything really, there are also pre made graphics. There is a phot mode, as well as when you press the start button during a race you are able to take the picture of whats happening at the moment.

You are kidding right?  Dude actually made pedobear by hand????  What about the car the looks like a NJ state trooper?

Back
Top Bottom