found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

Reaction score
i went for my morning run at the local park and found a purse with a wallet inside with 740 bucks id and some credit card. black lady in her mid 40's does not live too far from where i live. so i decide to drive and ring the bell and a young kid answers and i ask for the ladys name from her id. she comes to the door i give her her stuff and she thanks me and looked like she was about to cry. she then slides me over a crispy 5 dollar bill 
laugh.gif
what would ya have done kept the cash? 
eyes.gif

i went for my morning run at the local park and found a purse with a wallet inside with 740 bucks id and some credit card. black lady in her mid 40's does not live too far from where i live. so i decide to drive and ring the bell and a young kid answers and i ask for the ladys name from her id. she comes to the door i give her her stuff and she thanks me and looked like she was about to cry. she then slides me over a crispy 5 dollar bill 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

You did the right thing.

*What's the point of returning the wallet if you're gonna keep the cash?

You did the right thing.

*What's the point of returning the wallet if you're gonna keep the cash?

Good karma for dry snitching on the music section?

This cant be life.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I would have gotten myself a new pair of kicks so I would have taken about 200$ but outside of that no.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I would have gotten myself a new pair of kicks so I would have taken about 200$ but outside of that no.

If she lived in the hood I would of not even accepted those 5 bucks.

but if she was well off I would of taken the money and then went to go return her purse.

If she lived in the hood I would of not even accepted those 5 bucks.

but if she was well off I would of taken the money and then went to go return her purse.

Naaa....Karma is a !$#%!. But $5 tho? You got $740 in cash and you give em $5?

Cheap !$#%!. I woulda gave at least $100, because you didnt HAVE to bring it back and had an extra $740, its not in your life description to return other peoples lost *$@#......... and if you didnt bring it back, i would be out of $740 anyway.
But $5?

Id hit her +@! with the 

b4726e51d70107959d9e674fb5f0481d9fc41b8b_r.jpg

Naaa....Karma is a !$#%!. But $5 tho? You got $740 in cash and you give em $5?

Cheap !$#%!. I woulda gave at least $100, because you didnt HAVE to bring it back and had an extra $740, its not in your life description to return other peoples lost *$@#......... and if you didnt bring it back, i would be out of $740 anyway.
But $5?

Id hit her +@! with the 

b4726e51d70107959d9e674fb5f0481d9fc41b8b_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom