found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

P20755TO4ND.jpg
 Says:
If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.

So it wouldn't have been stealing. You would have just proved Earl right. Technically, you gave that lady $740 of your money and a wallet.

P20755TO4ND.jpg
 Says:
If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.

So it wouldn't have been stealing. You would have just proved Earl right. Technically, you gave that lady $740 of your money and a wallet.

I would have did the exact same thing as you did. My dad lost a wallet with $1000 in it before and nobody returned it (wasn't expecting it to be returned).

I would have did the exact same thing as you did. My dad lost a wallet with $1000 in it before and nobody returned it (wasn't expecting it to be returned).

When I was 13 years old I found an envelop with $1000 cash in it (no lie). I kept it.
With your story, if I knew it was an old black lady then I would have given it to her too. Mind you, $740 is a lot of dough, lol.

I'm torn!

When I was 13 years old I found an envelop with $1000 cash in it (no lie). I kept it.
With your story, if I knew it was an old black lady then I would have given it to her too. Mind you, $740 is a lot of dough, lol.

I'm torn!

It will sound cliche by now, but you did the right thing. Just don't expect anything in return, that's a false perception on life.

It will sound cliche by now, but you did the right thing. Just don't expect anything in return, that's a false perception on life.

Back
Top Bottom