Found an iPhone today... (pics)

Well, today I was coming out of visiting a professor (I had a break between classes) and I saw a phone sitting in the atrium/common area of the businessschool...

Everyone went into their classes so me and my girlfriend were the only ones around... I sat by the phone and wondered what I should do... I turned it on to seeif there was a name or something in case I knew the person. It had a password lock. I saw that you could make emergency phone calls so I called myself to getthe phone number. I asked my girlfriend to save the number and then I got the idea to call AT&T. I called them and explained to them my situation and theywere very very happy to help. I gave them the phone number and they did a 3-way-call with me, the AT&T representative and this girl's father. He wasvery appreciative, I told him that I was going to turn the phone into the an associate at the business school upstairs that I was close to named Lisa.

Later, I was sitting in the middle on the common area and a girl comes up to me and hugs me and says she's so thankful. I explain to her that I had my tiltstolen/lost so I know the feeling and I lead her upstairs where she could get the phone. She's a sweet girl. I'm not a "bible thumper" but Ido feel that our values are portrayed through what we do as individuals when we were tempted with certain things. Moral of the story, the whole world isn'tbad, next time you come across something, do the right thing that you'd want done for you.

girlhw4.jpg

Picture of the girl.
smile.gif

God Bless.

Cliff's Notes:
- Found an iPhone
- Called AT&T
- Talked to the father of the girl.
- Phone got returned to nice girl.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Point of the Story:[/color]
- Always TRY to be the change that you want to see in the world, even if others don't do the same toyou.

If you were somehow creative with it, that was a golden ticket for a smash session, would have been for me
pimp.gif

Fellow Texan doing a good thing.
pimp.gif
Props cause I know I wouldn't have done the same as you.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

good for you. (no sarcasm)

but if it was a hypebeast clown... would you have kept it?

Nah, I turned it in before I knew who's it was...It really could have been my worst enemy... Actually, that might have made things a little bit sweeter.

AT&T really helped out and was very quick in contacting her father (I assume it was her father). I'm talking literally, 2 minutes. I didn't knowit'd work so quickly. The man was so appreciative too. People work hard to try and give their kids nice things.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

If you were somehow creative with it, that was a golden ticket for a smash session, would have been for me
x2

but if she were ugly. id keep the phone.

but how u get a picture?
nerd.gif

how do you lose a phone like that? one could truly ARGUE that some people need to learn lessons so that they dont happen again. losing that phone for good mayhave been what she needed...

WOW if I were you I'd....never mind don't wanna kill the good moral and bible kirk franklin joel osteen vibe you got goin, good for you and her..

let me jus add that you took an L.. no phone and didnt get to smash or get some knowledge. a measly hug? you could of atleast put gotten/gave a her/yournumbers away.

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Props. I did the same thing a few weeks ago for a kid that dropped his joint in the movie theater. It was a Pantech Matrix and I saw that he had 7 missedcalls from his mom so I called her. Long story short. Her son was an ungrateful idiot and part of me wishes I chucked it in the river.

<>

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how do you lose a phone like that? one could truly ARGUE that some people need to learn lessons so that they dont happen again. losing that phone for good may have been what she needed...
I understand what you're saying. That's the first thing I thought (regarding the "how do you lose a phone like that?"). I lostmy AT&T Tilt phone in El Paso visiting my girlfriend at Cielo Vista mall. I have NO IDEA how I lost it. Iunderstand that. My counter argument would be that -Yeah, I keep a better eye on my phone now but in general, I don't feel that I'm in a position toever teach someone a lesson due to the fact that I don't know how many times I've been blessed to be bailed out by a kind soul.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

let me jus add that you took an L.. no phone and didnt get to smash or get some knowledge. a measly hug? you could of atleast put gotten/gave a her/your numbers away.

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Haha. I wasn't even in the game and I got an L! Seriously though, she's pretty, no doubt. But I'd argue that I've been blessedwith a girlfriend who's down to earth and sweet. She just got willed a business from her father's business partner and is set to lead the expansion ofanother one... plus, she's smart enough to watch her expensive items.
tongue.gif

It's not like I just let this girl go... I think people are overestimating the size of my university. It's private so there aren't more than 30kids in each upper level class. I'll see this girl a lot now that I know who she is. I have her name and everything. If I had the desire to pursue her inthe future then I could... and eventually deserve my L for my non-existent "game".
frown.gif

damn mad props to you
and nice quote
forgot where i heard that from

dont listen to these people sayin you took an L.
i honestly dont think id be able to do what you did. good +#+%

Originally Posted by kidUFC

let me jus add that you took an L.. no phone and didnt get to smash or get some knowledge. a measly hug? you could of atleast put gotten/gave a her/your numbers away.

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He said in his post he has a girlfriend and he actually seems mature unlike many NTers like yourself, so why would that even cross his mind?

Back
Top Bottom