Found money. Vol: I'm rich!

And I was expecting my mom to do the same **** I wanted to do. Keep it and spend it. Go on vacation. I dunno. But no, she wanted to be a good citizen. F that. :Rollin

I'll never forget. Found a $50 with my cousin in the parking lot when we were ten. I pointed it out, he was closer so he kept it and we said we'd split it when we got home. Got home, gave it to his mom, his mom gave it all to him.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 When I get on, only the two youngest girls will get any love, they've been kind to me since they were babies, the rest of that family been ******g me over for years.

Found a 20 under a girls heel standing in line at the club, I was flat broke. I grabbed and it and gave it to her, she was like "this isn't mine but thanks" and walked off...*****
indifferent.gif

So I've found like $70 in these streets, but kept $0.

I was broke at the time but found $100 on ground in my apartment's parking lot. Rent got paid that month.

I once found $25 in the laundry but all in 5s n 1s, so every time I found another bill I got all excited :lol:

Last edited:
I found 100 outside Walmart drink machine in pouring rain when I was 9. Papa dropped it from heaven tho. He wasnt foolin anybody God rest his soul.
Duux made me give 10% to bro and the rest went to str8 candy and new model cars and paint. :pimp:

Another x2 50s found in student union checking out some pool balls in college. :smokin

Find 20s 10s 5s 1s randomly. Mainly gas stations. :nthat:

Used to go to this club Stillife (ECU) and would find 5 everytime. 8)

Find change on the ground daily. Drive thrus = end of the rainbow Jackpot! Yall need to start scooping them pennies and stop frontin! Youd be surprised what they amount to. :nerd:

For kicks:
I used to look under the vending machines at school and rack up. Nothing like a whole cafeteria to self after school hours :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom