Four dead in East Williamsburg; gunman shot self on roof after killing three others: NYPD

It's not hate at all, it's true disgust, they are disgusting and the bane of America. 

I took my son to a bike shop and this hipster guy was being all "ironic" and "condescending"...bring up the cost of the bike before he took it down off the shelf. My son is asking him questions like "I'd like the fast bike you've got"....the guy sarcastically tells my son it depends on your legs so all the bikes in the store.

His general tone was all wrong, so after I put him in his place with some light weight verbal chess and credentials, in his last attempt after discouragement he plays Kendrick Lamar, swear words and all. Then cuts it off when a young white lady walks in. 

I wanted to tell the guy  "we're looking for a bike, that has compartments to hold his drug stash, firearm and Kendrick Lamar posters, we're raising him to be the best gangsta he can be, ya know?" 

I was mad but didn't want to ruin my son's day, he had no idea the level of ignorance he was dealing with in this world. Like why are you testing out your "culture vulture aptitude test" on me and my kid....is that how you see me? A dirty hipster white girl's respect is worth more than my son's virgin ears? ...It's cool cause all the dirty black kids in the projects listen to Kendrick Lamar anyway.

Hipsters, liberals, and Democrats are truly destroying this country with their denial and low key bias deviations...

Last edited:
A bit relevant, me and the wife were driving towards the FDR from Yonkers and I always pass the southern most part of the BX right before the bridge that connects to Harlem...I'm tempted to buy an apt there...if gentrification ever reaches the BX, this will be the new Williamsburg in 10 years....you can already see it, the industrialized complexes, a couple of hippie bars and coffee shops and loft apts....buying there seems like a right move

When did Nomad create a wife and son? :lol:

This is new.

Last edited:
You hate hipsters so much...move out of that neighborhood...plenty of hipsterless neighborhoods in NY....thing is you live there for the same exact reasons they themselves migrated there...to be at the heart of the action with te in-crowd and be "cool" "hip" there is nothing else attractive about these areas, they are simply hip neighborhoods, for hipster...local and from other states that migrate there in search for that "NYC living"

You sir are a hipster in disguise, stop promoting self hate.
Really? I'm a father of three buddy, and husband  ...I live here because it's affordable and close to everything I need. "Self-hate"? No what's happening is your narcissistic need to promote Westchester and justify your oafish pragmatism which affords you more money to spend on your modeling aspirations. Backwardly you probably spend more on gas, insurance, tolls and car notes than I spend on one month's rent and a Metro card. Just to frolic in the neighborhoods I live with your DSLR snapping pics hoping GQ calls you back. You see what highlights of De Blasio's campaign won the hearts of millions? Even though it's in vain, it showed he recognizes RACE is a huge concern in the five boroughs....none of which you live btw....you have Astorino..

I love this area, and the sh--ty hipster enclaves do not represent the parks, school systems, transportation systems and young parents like myself who are just trying to make it.
How are you a minority yourself and don't even realize how important these areas are to minorities? It's what makes New York City the prime destination...when they think of New York they think of these five-boroughs .....not Westchester.

Last edited:
It's not hate at all, it's true disgust, they are disgusting and the bane of America. 

I took my son to a bike shop and this hipster guy was being all "ironic" and "condescending"...bring up the cost of the bike before he took it down off the shelf. My son is asking him questions like "I'd like the fast bike you've got"....the guy sarcastically tells my son it depends on your legs so all the bikes in the store.

His general tone was all wrong, so after I put him in his place with some light weight verbal chess and credentials, in his last attempt after discouragement he plays Kendrick Lamar, swear words and all. Then cuts it off when a young white lady walks in. 

I wanted to tell the guy  "we're looking for a bike, that has compartments to hold his drug stash, firearm and Kendrick Lamar posters, we're raising him to be the best gangsta he can be, ya know?" 

I was mad but didn't want to ruin my son's day, he had no idea the level of ignorance he was dealing with in this world. Like why are you testing out your "culture vulture aptitude test" on me and my kid....is that how you see me? A dirty hipster white girl's respect is worth more than my son's virgin ears? ...It's cool cause all the dirty black kids in the projects listen to Kendrick Lamar anyway.

Hipsters, liberals, and Democrats are truly destroying this country with their denial and low key bias deviations...

That story sucks, try again.

What Nomad is saying is so true though. I work in advertising and I am surrounded by hipsters. These kids/adults are trying to so hard to hold on to their youth it's disgusting.

Don't even attempt to have a conversation about movies or music... :smh:: unless it's something no one has ever heard of, then of course they too will claim to know of it's existence.

Mainstream is the number word they throw out there as if it's a sin.

And another thing! Who drinks PBR and actually likes it.. like you really prefer that taste of fermented nacho water to something as "mainstream" as a Stella, Sierra Nevada, (insert "popular" beer here).

:wow: I used to work on Maujer St.. crazy. Warma's cafe on Lorimer & Maujer has a top 3 Reuben sandwich in NYC (imho)

There are a lot of poor, desperate hipsters around the area, many of them are into drugs too. Guess somebody was bound to snap eventually

I though these type of junkies dont live in this part of brooklyn anymore because of the rent

Never saw a hipster herion junkie but I know a few hipster coke head pill poppers

I wonder if these guys where into drugs or it was something else that made this guy snap
Not heroin per se, but a lot of them are definitely into coke and pills. Tbh a coke/pill addict is probably more likely to be violent than a heroin junkie

Hipster girls tho 
devil.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/528809/25-year-old-nyc-niketalkers-check-in-where-are-we-going-to-chill

:lol: Admitted I grew up poor, clearly stated I make 5 figures, and stated myself I'm not wealthy several times...I'm sure there's dozens of NT'ers with way more money than me ...never thought I'd say this but a few of you sound like genuine haters.

All I did was say I'm kinda lonely and don't want to hang with kids.

Total 180 from having 3 kids in a few months?

http://niketalk.com/t/566033/so-i-was-biking-through-times-square-and-saw-this-uggs-model-pics-help

can i have some of what you're smoking? :smokin

you're reaching from justifying stop and frisk, to hatred of hipsters, and being married with 3 kids.

And another thing! Who drinks PBR and actually likes it.. like you really prefer that taste of fermented nacho water to something as "mainstream" as a Stella, Sierra Nevada, (insert "popular" beer here).
I like it

...and hipsters > beer snobs, but beer snobs might as well be the hipsters of the beer world since they are always talking down about mainstream brews and talking about some obscure, microbrew 

...but Old Style and Boh > PBR

Last edited:
I been telling nomad to come back with a different name. threads will always be derailed and he will always get attached

The Nomad,

That hipster article was a really good read and I agree with a lot of what you've said in this thread. Thanks for posting that. I have a lot to say about hipsters but I'm not going to say it right now.

Last edited:
Like the cops really wanna "stop and frisk" hipsters walking around with guitar cases in their Toms. :lol:

Word. But that's the problem with stop and frisk. While very effective its all about profiling. Most Whites a certain economic groups were not being profiled like the others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom