Four Loco vol: uuuggh, thats naasssty!

sick.gif
 nasiest drink...evver..
raise your hand if you like this.. now use that same hand & smack yourself upside the head.
indifferent.gif

2hwgvb9.jpg

sick.gif
 nasiest drink...evver..
raise your hand if you like this.. now use that same hand & smack yourself upside the head.
indifferent.gif

2hwgvb9.jpg

dude, i love four loko.
you need to drink it really cold though. if you can stomach it and drink it quickly its the most awesome drunk because it has such unhealthy amounts of caffeine.
my favorite flavors are cranberry lemonade, grape, and watermelon in that order.
mm

dude, i love four loko.
you need to drink it really cold though. if you can stomach it and drink it quickly its the most awesome drunk because it has such unhealthy amounts of caffeine.
my favorite flavors are cranberry lemonade, grape, and watermelon in that order.
mm

its nasty but it gets the job done for $3
pimp.gif
  2 cans of 4 loko=youre good to go

i always regret it the next day b/c of what one can does to my stomach though
sick.gif

its nasty but it gets the job done for $3
pimp.gif
  2 cans of 4 loko=youre good to go

i always regret it the next day b/c of what one can does to my stomach though
sick.gif

Clearly you've never had Joose, because 4Loko tastes like it was sent straight from God after having some of that.

Clearly you've never had Joose, because 4Loko tastes like it was sent straight from God after having some of that.

+$!* is gross...

had one a few weeks ago and decided to just go out sober rather than finish that stuff...

+$!* is gross...

had one a few weeks ago and decided to just go out sober rather than finish that stuff...

Back
Top Bottom