Four Loco vol: uuuggh, thats naasssty!

i thought the caffeine + alcohol drinks got banned (e.g. Sparks)?

400px-Sparks_Drink.JPG

Haha they aren't that bad after the first one...and they get the job done when money is low. Just don't drink more then 3 or you will end up loko

Haha they aren't that bad after the first one...and they get the job done when money is low. Just don't drink more then 3 or you will end up loko

I tried this after seeing the hype on NT about it and everyone else trying it around here. I tried the orange (not bad), cranberry lemonade (not so great), and lemonade (prob. worse than cran. lemonade). I can appreciate the ability to get drunk for cheap but the taste isn't really worth it I rather have my malt liquor unflavored. And the first time I had it about halfway through I felt weird but finished it.

SWEET MALT LIQUOR IS NOT THE MOVE

I tried this after seeing the hype on NT about it and everyone else trying it around here. I tried the orange (not bad), cranberry lemonade (not so great), and lemonade (prob. worse than cran. lemonade). I can appreciate the ability to get drunk for cheap but the taste isn't really worth it I rather have my malt liquor unflavored. And the first time I had it about halfway through I felt weird but finished it.

SWEET MALT LIQUOR IS NOT THE MOVE

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

On a side note, M&M Pretzel is the new crack.

THIS... wish the package had more in em tho... chit has like 13 M&M's in there

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

On a side note, M&M Pretzel is the new crack.

THIS... wish the package had more in em tho... chit has like 13 M&M's in there

^ ^ I don't think energy drink + Alcohol beverages are banned. We have Four Lokos, Joose, Spark, Tilt, all that stuff around here in Seattle. Truth though at Four loko's = Blackouts in a can lol. Just ignore the taste, drink it super chilled and cold fresh from the fridge, wait don't drink it, chug it, and see where you wake up the next morning. Try playing pong with Loko's, I find when I play pong I can stomach much more liquid than when Im just standing or sitting aruond sipping. If you can down two of em, you should A) Be proud of yourself, then B) You'll be actin a fool for the rest of the night, and then C) Be feelin like you ate aluminum cans the next morning Lol.

^ ^ I don't think energy drink + Alcohol beverages are banned. We have Four Lokos, Joose, Spark, Tilt, all that stuff around here in Seattle. Truth though at Four loko's = Blackouts in a can lol. Just ignore the taste, drink it super chilled and cold fresh from the fridge, wait don't drink it, chug it, and see where you wake up the next morning. Try playing pong with Loko's, I find when I play pong I can stomach much more liquid than when Im just standing or sitting aruond sipping. If you can down two of em, you should A) Be proud of yourself, then B) You'll be actin a fool for the rest of the night, and then C) Be feelin like you ate aluminum cans the next morning Lol.

these definitely @@@# YOU UP.. i've smoked maaaaad weed and popped a pill, yet I felt the loko the most.. I've had both fun and bad experiences.. but I'm cool off these... I'm pretty sure they are really, really bad for you.

You can pick one up at a 7/11 for whoever mentioned trying to spot these.. Lemonade > Orange > **.. BLUE RASBERRY IS THE WORST!!!!!

these definitely @@@# YOU UP.. i've smoked maaaaad weed and popped a pill, yet I felt the loko the most.. I've had both fun and bad experiences.. but I'm cool off these... I'm pretty sure they are really, really bad for you.

You can pick one up at a 7/11 for whoever mentioned trying to spot these.. Lemonade > Orange > **.. BLUE RASBERRY IS THE WORST!!!!!

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Clearly you've never had Joose, because 4Loko tastes like it was sent straight from God after having some of that.
QFT

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Clearly you've never had Joose, because 4Loko tastes like it was sent straight from God after having some of that.
QFT

Originally Posted by young dr0

never had it.

but im tired of hearing about it.
This.

its like a weekly thread on here on NT. We get it. You are cool, you love/hate 4 Loko. Must we make a thread every week about it though?

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom