Four Loko

the rasberry one
pimp.gif
 and earthquakes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i had one of these last wkend while chilling with some old friends. Had one of these, played some beer pong, and hit the blunt and bong. The Loko gave me a pretty good buzz so didn't need to drink much for the rest of the night; it has a pretty decent taste too. However, my friends were cracking up cuz I was talking non-stop at 100mph. I get hyped sometimes so I didn't pay them any mind, but the next day I felt like garbage. I had heartburn or something because my stomach was just burning up and felt uneasy for a few hours. I don't plan on having this again because I usually don't drink caffeine and I'm not down with my stomach burning up like that the next day.  I rather pass that 
pimp.gif
and maybe some Amstels 

i had one of these last wkend while chilling with some old friends. Had one of these, played some beer pong, and hit the blunt and bong. The Loko gave me a pretty good buzz so didn't need to drink much for the rest of the night; it has a pretty decent taste too. However, my friends were cracking up cuz I was talking non-stop at 100mph. I get hyped sometimes so I didn't pay them any mind, but the next day I felt like garbage. I had heartburn or something because my stomach was just burning up and felt uneasy for a few hours. I don't plan on having this again because I usually don't drink caffeine and I'm not down with my stomach burning up like that the next day.  I rather pass that 
pimp.gif
and maybe some Amstels 

maan.. idk about this stuff. i tried it the other weekend and i had a terrible crash/hangover feeling the next morning. (btw 2 cans = blackout city)

i wish they made a sugar free version. theres like this much sugar in one can...
graphic-1.gif

i'll stick to chuggin 40s.

maan.. idk about this stuff. i tried it the other weekend and i had a terrible crash/hangover feeling the next morning. (btw 2 cans = blackout city)

i wish they made a sugar free version. theres like this much sugar in one can...
graphic-1.gif

i'll stick to chuggin 40s.

I've only puked 3 times in my life from drinking....one of the times was when i chugged a little more than half of a four loko. But seriously if you black out cuz of one of these then you are a vag and should probably stick to smirnoff ice.

I've only puked 3 times in my life from drinking....one of the times was when i chugged a little more than half of a four loko. But seriously if you black out cuz of one of these then you are a vag and should probably stick to smirnoff ice.

That stuff is nasty. I never even heard of that crap til my cousin asked me to buy him one the other day. I guess if you young and low on dough it's straight but not for me

That stuff is nasty. I never even heard of that crap til my cousin asked me to buy him one the other day. I guess if you young and low on dough it's straight but not for me

Yeah it's def a good alternate to someone who may not like beer but doesn't wanna spend on a bottle. It will get you buzzing after one, and after that it can get dangerous. Real talk.

Yeah it's def a good alternate to someone who may not like beer but doesn't wanna spend on a bottle. It will get you buzzing after one, and after that it can get dangerous. Real talk.

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Still need to try this. Can't find it ANYWHERE in Brooklyn
I was just at a blockparty in Brooklyn and a few girls were drinking it. You're better off that you can't find it.

You are never 'better off' with drinking an upper and a downer mixed drink like Four Loko.

I tried one of these this pass week, going to the dodgers game. My friend brought it along and we split it between us. It wasn't too bad but I didn't get that much of a buzz. I think I'll stick to beer, not as much sugar.

I was just at a blockparty in Brooklyn and a few girls were drinking it. You're better off that you can't find it.

You are never 'better off' with drinking an upper and a downer mixed drink like Four Loko.

I tried one of these this pass week, going to the dodgers game. My friend brought it along and we split it between us. It wasn't too bad but I didn't get that much of a buzz. I think I'll stick to beer, not as much sugar.

its the only thing thats made me have a hangover
smh.gif

i only had one but i pounded it in like 5 minutes.

But its so cheap, I would definitely drink it again
laugh.gif

its the only thing thats made me have a hangover
smh.gif

i only had one but i pounded it in like 5 minutes.

But its so cheap, I would definitely drink it again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

QFT on the upper and downer.  that's why I tell people to lay off the Red Bull and Vodka. 

Originally Posted by bkmac

QFT on the upper and downer.  that's why I tell people to lay off the Red Bull and Vodka. 

Back
Top Bottom