Fox announces X-Files revival... Vol. I Want to Believe...

the-x-files-season-11-poster.jpg

I've been reserved cause the promos have been meh but the premiere was decent and better paced imo, something last season lacked especially in the mythology eps.

But of course Chris Carter cannot help himself and throws a wrench into the plot :ohwell:

Last edited:
After all this time, they’re finally gonna have a Mulder and Scully hook up. :lol:

Mengle Effect:lol:
Reggie calling Scully "Skulls" from the jump:lol:
The fact that the majority of this episde was just them talking in the parking garage:rofl:
Skinner at the end:lol::wow::lol:

Love when these "break" episodes from the main plot deliver like this one did

Thank god 8/10 episodes this season are MOTW. The mythology has been outdated since the late 90s.

This season has been a pleasant surprise thus far. Been saying for a while the episodes not directed by Carter have been the better ones.

This week's was not listed under Mythology, but I think it should be.

Last edited:
Felt like a mythology episode with Jackson-William and the CSG's cameo... but the Ghouli was also a MOTW... is it a...... hybrid?!

Another enjoyable MOTW episode. Nice to have a Skinner-centric one for a change.

Yeah, it wasn't bad... and I definitely get what they were trying to do... but it was so different from their norm.

This felt like an old-school episode of the X-Files... like it more than last week's... but really, how %&*$ing creepy was Mr. Chuckleteeth?! :sick:

Back
Top Bottom