Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

I won't say I've read all the Deadpool comics but I've read a lot and I think the movie was great compared to other comic book to movie adaptations. I wouldn't give it a perfect score, but saying it severally lacked is ridiculous. 

What would have made the movie even better in my opinion would have been to scale back the cursing....I know that sounds stupid, but it seemed like it was kinda forced at some points. Also I don't recall Deadpool cursing that often in the comics. 

Disappointed in the post credit scene, but mainly because of the rumor hype on NT. It was still funny.
Totally agree with the cursing. That's not comic book accurate IMO. A few words here and there, but the constant berating was kinda distracting. Outside of that/some of the more of memorable dialogue being shown in trailers, I loved it
Yeah it was weird. He does curse but not that much. The R should be from the violence (which they lived up to btw)
100% agree with the violence, it was perfect. cartoonish/humorous in many ways, just like the comics

Colossus was funny and brought a charm to the movie I didn't expect. Makes me even more mad Singer and Co wasted him all these x men movies.

Just give these writers the keys to the x men universe man

Kick Singer the f out

Last edited:
Give my man Derpinder a best supporting actor nomination. His back and forths with Deadpool were hilarious.

man I was like the only person in a 500 capacity theater laughing at the McAvoy and Stewart line...I was like did y'all not find that hilarious lmao.

Colossus and Negasonic were great. Loved Negasonic's costume too, hoping that the x-men will be wearing in future movies as I'm guessing that deadpool falls post apocalypse and DOFP.

Good to hear Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead were good in the movie. Been wondering how their characters would be.

Deadpool easily the best fox cbm out there. But as far as the mcu it still isn't that good that it's beating all those movies you're naming

List of mcu films I'd put Deadpool over:

Incredible Hulk
IM2 and 3
Thor 1 and Thor 2
Cap 1

That's about it.

What makes Deadpool work is its sense of humor amd the freedom it had with the r rating. Take that away and it's a bare bones plot with average action beats.

Pretty much what every MCU movie has been to date with the exeption of Winter Soldier and GOTG

Just a barebones plot with average action beats...I think the reason why A1 seems to stand out as a classic isn't because of its plot, is because it was the first, but if you really pay attention the movie was cheesy as hell....IM 1 was a great origin story and to this day one of the best.

At the end of the day is all about opinions tbh

I was legit DYING when Ajax got away and DP flipped out and tried to beat Clolossus *** only to break his hands and his leg :rofl:

When his head kept going back and forth from Colussus to where Ajax was, HILARIOUS

Also "his name is Francis, he got his name from a soap dish"

Yeah I can't stand when things are vulgar for no reason, like Spy the unrated version, it was horrible and distracting. But even my ex who hates cursing and buys edited records was cracking up at Deadpool.

Last edited:
Also the constant Hugh Jackman references :rofl: even had my wife shedding tears.....

my god, when she took his mask off at the end and he had the picture STAPLED to his face.

View media item 1908166
jackman_mask__65832__81996.1354626604.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
They are leaving money on the table with R rating, they should release a PG-13 so I don't feel guilty when i don't take my nephews to this movie. :lol:

They are leaving money on the table with R rating, they should release a PG-13 so I don't feel guilty when i don't take my nephews to this movie. :lol:

There was kids in my screening last night :rofl:

Hope the parents have fun explaining the pegging scene to kids :rofl:

Last edited:
Has a movie ever done both? Release an R and a PG 13 simo to appeal to a wider audience?
can't think of any simo off of the top of my head...but I do remember Passion of the Christ had a PG 13 cut with less graphic violence release not too long after the original

Yeah I can't stand when things are vulgar for no reason, like Spy the unrated version, it was horrible and distracting. But even my ex who hates cursing and buys edited records was cracking up at Deadpool.

He dropped soooo many F bombs for no reason. That was distracting and over the top. Alot of the cursing was unnecessary. I glad I wasn't the only one who felt that. But def top 5 best comic book movies IMO

F bombs are distracting? :lol:

It's not like the movie is hard to understand...I dunno man...I didn't mind the vulgarity of it....made all the other movies feel like child's play....

Got me thinking a veteran Blade still Wesley today with a better budget and tech would be AMAZING....even a new Spawn

After the bandwagon fanboys simmer down, everyone will eventually agree that it's a 2/5.

Miss me with **** :rofl:

Go far back in this thread...been riding with the idea of the movie from the jump and specially with Reynolds :pimp:

The sex montage alone made it worth the rated R

When chick was screwing him with the dildo, I lost it

Last edited:

After the bandwagon fanboys simmer down, everyone will eventually agree that it's a 2/5.
I see what you're doing . You don't have any actual reason why you think it deserves a 2/5 so you're waiting for someone that agree's with you to post a detailed review as to why they think that and you can piggy back off them. Why do you think it's a bad movie? 

At least when people played the fanboy card with Star Wars they had some actual points as to why they felt it wasn't a good movie. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom