Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
So the guy from Wolf of Wall St. as Cable? Not seeing it.

He's like a variant Ron Livingston to me make more sense.

Stephen Lang and Ron Perlman.

So is this connected with the x men movies or what?
What Deadpool and X-Force? They should be. They're set in that new timeline's present. Not that that matters since who knows if the X movies ever will reach the present.

Not to mention Wolverine is set in the future.

Last edited:
So the guy from Wolf of Wall St. as Cable? Not seeing it.

He's like a variant Ron Livingston to me make more sense.

Stephen Lang and Ron Perlman.
What Deadpool and X-Force? They should be. They're set in that new timeline's present. Not that matters since who knows if the X movies ever will reach the present.

Not to mention Wolverine is set in the future.

Totally forgot they're not in the present. I'm not even gonna bother :smh:

Yeah bulking up for a role that shouldn't need bulking up for :lol:

Besides we're talking about Cable. How the **** is that guy perfect to play Cable? The character is the epitome of the 90s action hero crossed with the old vet action hero movie trend of today.

The guy doesn't look anything close to Cable. He'd be better off playing Hope Summers for all I care. They should get someone else. :rofl:

Looking extra suburban dad in Super 8. In a way, Cable /is/ kind of like a dad...

If this was Marvel, all of our casting choices would've been done and granted already.

Wow when I thought it couldn't get worse. That's a fact I didn't know about :smh:

Singer was brought in to taint an ending of a movie he aint write or direct. These FOX studio execs are beyond incompetent :stoneface:

a robotic silver Samurai :smh:

singer u bastard...

Kyle Chandler rumored for Cable in Deadpool 2.

I think that works.

Y'all tripping, Chandler already looks like an older Cyclops, and he can easily pull off a grizzled vet, and a great straight man but with depth.

Last edited:
Stephen Lang would be aight. Maybe there's an unknown actor out there that could play the part, who knows.

FTR, y'all know we talking about Cable right?

This guy:

cable-xm.jpg

Cable-promo-image.jpg

cable-x-force-7.jpg

Obviously there's not many guys already that ripped who are also good actors but there's guys close enough who can become ripped.

Yall sounding like yall just want them to **** up :lol:

Plus I'm just wondering if the guys Fox does want are just saying no. No way that dude was 1st on the list.

Back
Top Bottom