Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
If we want the hairline from the first pic then a juiced up jude law would work. It kinda even looks like him.

Last edited:
chandler works for me. he's an actor. he has all the time in the world to train and start looking decent.

Hey if chris pratt can do it.....

Jon Hamm has a tough and gritty presence to him. Kyle Chandler looks like my next door neighbor who always picks up the newspaper early morning.

Last edited:
No one here has mentioned Domino being casted too? Just saw that the actress looked like and I'm iffy about that as well.

Last edited:
How does Deadpool hold up to ya'll months later. I can honestly say, I have no interest in watching it again, while it was hilarious and has the potential for breaking new ground with these cbm's.

Young Clint Eastwood would've been a perfect Wolverine so it makes sense his son would take that honor. Someone out of the wild, Jon Bernthal wouldn't be a bad Wolverine.

How does Deadpool hold up to ya'll months later. I can honestly say, I have no interest in watching it again, while it was hilarious and has the potential for breaking new ground with these cbm's.
i watched it again when it came out on Blu Ray with the lady she loved it and i loved watchign it again.

Tough for me to laugh over and over at the same jokes like any other comedy, but it's still an instant classic. Knocked it out the park.

I have no desire to ever go out of my way to watch it again.

But when the movie inevitably airs on FX in three years, I'm sure I will have it on in the background.

Take some mexican supplements and we good to start production.
smokin.gif
Mexican supplements huh

I have no desire to ever go out of my way to watch it again.

But when the movie inevitably airs on FX in three years, I'm sure I will have it on in the background.
Pretty much the same.

I liked it but wasn't as high on it as everybody else but even despite the pg13 version on cable I'll be playing it in the background a lot for months to come.

I like how they used xmen characters better than xmen movies. Kept it simple with Negasonic and Colossus.

For an origin movie of Deadpool, it's ok. It also laid out another method to portray comic book characters onto movies. If given the chance I'll watch it again.

Definitely more entertaining than Suicide Squad.

I actually really like Mackenzie Davis as an actress.
as domino should be interesting. from the few comics/cartoons ive seen domino in she seems like she has the right personality for it.

I've only seen her in the martian. Will check out Halt & Catch Fire eventually. screenrant posted these drawings from boss logic. chandler looks dumb.

CpvY4aMVUAEpYDN.jpg

CpuA7HwUMAAmtHP.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha unless Kyle Chandler looks old af since Wolf of Wall Street, that dude better not touch Cable.

Back
Top Bottom