Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I just watched the last 4 Bond movies yesterday and yeah I can definitely see Craig as Cable.

Obviously ignoring he's smaller in size he can pretty much nail the rest.

Don't know if you can get him to do it though. Not gonna lie I'm not familiar with his personality and his acting makes me think he doesn't laugh and could be a hardass so that makes me think he wouldn't be able to stand Reynolds :lol:

Plus there's the whole FOX-Men sucking balls he might not want to attach himself too.

Last edited:
I personally am not a fan of his American voice though, didn't like his accent in Road to Perdition, but again haven't heard him use one since then

Last edited:
It's funny in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo he just talked with his regular accent. Didn't even try to sound like a Swede talking English.

It's funny in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo he just talked with his regular accent. Didn't even try to sound like a Swede talking English.

I know, Rooney Mara and Claire Underwood both used a Swedish accent,and he just said **** it :lol:

Remember Valkaire with Tom Cruise, EVERYONE had a British accent expect for him :lol:

Last edited:
What happened to that movie? It was suppose to be like a trilogy or 4-film series and so many were hyped when it was coming out and then poof it goes, never to be heard of again.

What happened to that movie? It was suppose to be like a trilogy or 4-film series and so many were hyped when it was coming out and then poof it goes, never to be heard of again.

I think dispute between Fincher and the studio. Like I remember he wasn't happy with the way the film was marketed. Als he wanted film the final two movies back to back, but they keep trying to change the script to add action that the books never really had. He just moved on to other projects.

This is also another Sony project and we all know how messed up they been the last few years

I need to rewatch the og trilogy. Awesome movies.

Sucks for Rooney Mara that sequels don't look likely. She was awesome in the movie.

Man you wanna watch something where they give no damns about accent even from people you know can pull it off? watch Bastille Day.

Bryan Singer Confirms That FX's LEGION Is Indeed A Part Of The X-Universe

"[Legion is] part of the X-Men universe, but when you watched it, you wouldn’t have to label it, it could exist completely on its own. [It] will relate to future X-Men movies.”

Also, looks like 3 out of 4 Fantastic Four main cast would return for a sequel or any other films...

Kate Mara:

"Oh yeah, I'd love to be a part of a Fantastic Four sequel or whatever they may or may not have in store for us, and I know all the guys feel the same way. We loved working with each other and we would love to actually play these characters in another way, somehow, in the future. I have no idea if that's actually true, if that will happen, but I'd be really happy to do it."

Miles Teller:

"Yeah, for sure. I loved the cast, I loved the characters. I think it’s such an interesting dynamic. I love how much they really need to rely on each other. This Avengers thing, they’ve kind of created their own Fantastic Four in a way, Marvel’s first family. Their powers can’t just exist on their own, you need Thor to do this, the Hulk to do his thing. So yeah, absolutely, I would do another one."

Michael B Jordan

Johnny Storm is an incredible character. Why not?

Though MBJs comment was before he was cast in BP but then again he is a villain will likely get killed off so he'd have some free time.

The 4th member, Jamie Bell is the Thing and the character is cgi anyways so if they really want to get this going, it looks like the main cast are good to go for the most part.

Last edited:
^But do you think Marvel would even consider re-hiring all those actors if they were to 're-boot' F4?

I dunno, seems like all 3 are just trying to save face and keep an open healthy relationship with the studio. While great in their own right, none have the clout or pull, of say Natalie Portman. Who not only dissed marvel but her experience on Star wars

They're not gonna badmouth the film/studio.

We all know what they're thinking, but it's just common sense to know your role.

Bryan Singer Confirms That FX's LEGION Is Indeed A Part Of The X-Universe

"[Legion is] part of the X-Men universe, but when you watched it, you wouldn’t have to label it, it could exist completely on its own. [It] will relate to future X-Men movies.”

Also, looks like 3 out of 4 Fantastic Four main cast would return for a sequel or any other films...

Kate Mara:

"Oh yeah, I'd love to be a part of a Fantastic Four sequel or whatever they may or may not have in store for us, and I know all the guys feel the same way. We loved working with each other and we would love to actually play these characters in another way, somehow, in the future. I have no idea if that's actually true, if that will happen, but I'd be really happy to do it."

Miles Teller:

"Yeah, for sure. I loved the cast, I loved the characters. I think it’s such an interesting dynamic. I love how much they really need to rely on each other. This Avengers thing, they’ve kind of created their own Fantastic Four in a way, Marvel’s first family. Their powers can’t just exist on their own, you need Thor to do this, the Hulk to do his thing. So yeah, absolutely, I would do another one."

Michael B Jordan

Johnny Storm is an incredible character. Why not?

Though MBJs comment was before he was cast in BP but then again he is a villain will likely get killed off so he'd have some free time.

The 4th member, Jamie Bell is the Thing and the character is cgi anyways so if they really want to get this going, it looks like the main cast are good to go for the most part.
Who ******* cares?

You say this as if it's a good thing that anyone is looking forward to apparently other than the cast.

If FOX plans a sequel on their own look forward to more failure (barring they get a great director) and if they finally bend the knee to Marvel I don't see how Feige would be cool with those choices for the cast. He'd reboot for sure.

Also will someone tell Singer to stop talking and go away. Son needs to be a silent producer in the background. Go focus on your Nemo movie or w/e.

Not going at you RFX before you take offense but I'm sick of Fox and Singer.
I dunno, seems like all 3 are just trying to save face and keep an open healthy relationship with the studio. While great in their own right, none have the clout or pull, of say Natalie Portman. Who not only dissed marvel but her experience on Star wars
Yeah but Hollywood has responded and showed her her clout isn't that much before those comments really.

Ever since Black Swan, where she won for best actress, Portman hasn't been in a movie worth a damn even when she did work with a great director. Looking at what she has coming up, maybe the Jackie Kennedy movie might change that but overall she's been on a bit of a fade out, not necessarily a decline.

Last edited:
I do honestly wonder what singer would have to do to get canned

Ballsy talking after that turd show that was apocalyse.. Wasting Oscar Isaac like that

Last edited:
I do honestly wonder what singer would have to do to get canned

Ballsy talking after that turd show that was apocalyse.. Wasting Oscar Isaac like that

Maybe if he murdered more than one person and the studio couldn't sweep it under the rug.

At last night's TIFF Soirée, the Toronto Film Festival's pre-opening-night fundraising event, honoree Michael Fassbender did not disappoint, particularly when he started cringing and rubbing his face with embarrassment during a clip of himself as Magneto nearly taking down a plane while in a rage against James McAvoy's Professor X in a scene from X-Men: Days of Future Past. "I don’t actually like that performance there, to be honest," Fassbender said as the lights came up. "I just think it’s me shouting. It’s just like" — he made an angry face and flailed his arms around — "some dude shouting."
http://www.vulture.com/2016/09/mich...-magneto-x-men-toronto.html?mid=twitter_nymag

roll.gif
I thought that entire exchange was the best part of the movie

I Just Want FOX To Make Me Feel Like A Kid Again! Men Cartoons Were Life In The 90's & Hell I Even Liked The 2000's Shows. Ive Been Trying To Force Myself To Love The Xmen Movies For 16 Damn Years
mean.gif
 Theres No Doubt Things Ive Liked & Or Loved From The Movies But Mannnn They Don't Deliver Like they Need To. Uhhhhh Rant Over But With That Said...I Have Nooooo Faith In This Damn Show At AllI 

That exact feeling won't ever come from them.

They need to get the right producers, writers, and directors on board first.

Bought the deluxe copy of Apocalypse last night. I enjoyed the **** out of it. Perfect? Nah. But so far it's the best X-Men movie. Seemed the most comic book-ish thus far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom