Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Reading around and many arent really feeling the clone route they want. Me, like many others, wish it waa Sabertooth

Reading around and many arent really feeling the clone route they want. Me, like many others, wish it waa Sabertooth

Sabertooth.. meh. I mean if it were a cloned Sabertooth so he was prime, then yeah, that would've been dope. But I think there may have been more reasoning behind it for possible future films. Or it could've just been so we could see a savage prime Wolverine bloodlusted. Something for fans

Last edited:

Sabertooth.. meh. I mean if it were a cloned Sabertooth so he was prime, then yeah, that would've been dope. But I think there may have been more reasoning behind it for possible future films. Or it could've just been so we could see a savage prime Wolverine bloodlusted. Something for fans

That's what I said in my review. It's good to have that version of Wolverine, which also represents his worst nightmares regarding himself, placed against the real, aged, sickly Wolverine. Also ties into what Logan said to Laura at the end. You've got the Wolverine who is exactly what the government made him and nothing more vs. the version that broke away from what the government tried to make him, becoming a hero, teacher, father, son, etc.

I wouldn't have necessarily minded some type of closure to Sabretooth, especially given the drastically different appearances in X-Men and X-Men Origins: Wolverine respectively, but I don't think the film was hurt by his absence.

I can get wanting Sabertooth but on the other hand not everything has to be Wolverine vs. Sabertooth for him to face someone that can beat him or make his life a living hell.

Last edited:
I liked the clone because it showed us what berserker Wolverine in a younger body could do. Homie threw an armored vehicle off on some Incredible Hulk ****. We never got to see THAT Wolverine in the past. That was much appreciated.

Last edited:
A 74 million dollar Friday?!

-____-

*edit

Ohhhh. An estimated 74 million dollar weekend... Good, my win is still safe....ish.

Well you gotta remember they got the 60s, 70s and 80s covered with the new timeline. Basically work there way up on until Logan and it'll possibly work.

Especially with Essex and Mr. Sinister
Essex is Mr. Sinister.

i should've been more clear though. I should've put Essex Corp since they haven't actually name dropped Mr. sinister yet.

Last edited:
I feel like Fox will toe in Essex Corp like how Marvel's doing Roxxon albeit in a much shorter timespan and in a different medium

I liked the clone because it showed us what berserker Wolverine in a younger body could do. Homie threw an armored vehicle off on some Incredible Hulk ****. We never got to see THAT Wolverine in the past. That was much appreciated.

if i were to nitpick...

one thing that would have been better is if it was Logan that killed X24

nah I liked that in the end his savage side was the end of him so to speak. Though he finally got his wish to die, it was violent and that's the story of his life.

nah I liked that in the end his savage side was the end of him so to speak. Though he finally got his wish to die, it was violent and that's the story of his life.

No I mean I wish it wasn't just X23 shooting X24 with the gone to end him, I wish it was Logans final act to kill him, maybe after X23 shoots X24 he decapitates him.

if this really the end of Wolverine for a time I'm glad it was 23 the time murked 24 and then said goodbye to Logan.

Well you gotta remember they got the 60s, 70s and 80s covered with the new timeline. Basically work there way up on until Logan and it'll possibly work.

Especially with Essex and Mr. Sinister
Essex is Mr. Sinister.

i should've been more clear though. I should've put Essex Corp since they haven't actually name dropped Mr. sinister yet.
Oh I see, my bad cuz I definitely seen it be talked about just didn't come to mind.

Last edited:
Remember Wolverine could regenerate if something were to kick in his healing process. He's been blown up and had adamantium ripped out.

Also who else noticed the small things from the comics such as the sword.

Wow. Just wow. Soooo many feels. I can't describe it. Hands down BEST MCU movie. I'm tempted yet afraid to say it's GOAT and dethrone TDK but the movie was just so brilliant.

Sadly the movie was a Pyrrhic victory for Wolverine fans. It will be interesting to see whe steps in to fill Jackmans shoes. I need to go back and read a few pages before I comment on things that may have already been said.

Last edited:
good film, I think suffered a bit from some scattered plotting.

but at least had a fresh point of view which most super hero films don't.

Back
Top Bottom