Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Got dragged to see this movie. My weekend is ruined. ****in hell what did i just watch. Nothing in the movie is worth talking about and yes including mystiques death

These movies used to be good for a laugh and mildly entertaining but after infinity war and end game I can’t do it anymore. The bar is so above these movies it’s ridiculous

I gotta finish, watched to the point where the soldiers came looking for Jean at Magneto's camp, he hides her, tells the soldiers she's not there there, they're like "oh aight then" and then Jean just comes out and ****s **** up for no reason.

D8k2LSoXkAAWXaT.jpg:large

“Kinberg claimed that although Hugh Jackman's Wolverine would have fit into the timeline established by X-Men: Apocalypse's Weapon X cameo, it was something he didn't want to explore. “If you know the Dark Phoenix story, you’d want to really service the love story between Logan and Jean,” he continued. “And I think the notion of Hugh Jackman, as great as he looks for his age, and Sophie Turner — it didn’t sit well with me. Or anyone else!””

You know nothing, Kinberg

I gotta finish, watched to the point where the soldiers came looking for Jean at Magneto's camp, he hides her, tells the soldiers she's not there there, they're like "oh aight then" and then Jean just comes out and ****s **** up for no reason.

She did it because “it feels good”

Magneto saw how powerful Jean was when he struggled against her with the soldiers and the helicopters and his big plan later on to kill her was “hey let me try to stick this handrail in your throat”.

People have to stop acting like the first x-men movie wasn’t the first good super hero movie. Put some respeck on that movie.

First Class was cool too.

Ok.. so the movie wasn’t good. On the other hand, it wasn’t nearly as bad as some of the reactions in here would lead you to believe. IMO it definitely is not the let down Apocalypse was. I just hate how after two films they can’t get Phoenix right. It’s like they’re trying to combine two films into one. Both movies are basically “Charles is wrong”. And both have focused on that instead of focusing on Phoenix. It needs its own 2-3 movie arc in itself to truly understand it’s being. We still have yet to see Phoenix completely posses Jean (or coma induce Jean as Phoenix takes on her appearance), and for them to come to terms with one another. Instead, we only see the conflict Jean has within herself over her past, and the hatred for Charles’ decision to mask her pain. It should be Phoenix with the inclusion of Jean, rather than Jean not being able to harness the power, yet that’s the story they keep telling!

With that said, it’s not that bad of a film. I kinda like how they were celebrated as hero’s to start the film. The space scene was pretty cool. Everyone fighting in the streets was coo too. Cyclops was low key putting in work with that optic beam throughout the two fights towards the end. Nightcrawler all blood lusted was possibly my favorite moment if it wasn’t for Mags work he was putting in on the train. When he crushed the train cart and flicked it away, I was like daaaaamn! I also liked the feeling of the mansion appearing like it was an actual school and seeing what down time was like for them. The night scene in the woods with Dazzler was coo.

It was nice to see everyone fighting as a team against multiple opponents. We always see the X-MEN pitted against one baddie. It was dope to see everyone going one on one and then working as a unit. Charles was even puttint in work when they were coming for Jean.

Somehow we gotta get Fassbender in the MCU. Dudes legit my favorite actor in this mixed bag.

The growth of Charles has been pretty good imo. Movie gave you just enough pause on Charles and possible alternative agendas. He was definitely painted in a different light. But dude was ready to give his life if it meant to help Jean. It just shows that however good our intentions can be, not everyone is going to like it.

I actually like Sophie’s look in this film. I wish we had the costume and all, but as far as appearance goes, I like her in the role.

Batman movies are an anomaly. Blade movies are pretty much good movies that Star a comic character. Spawn was good too.

X-Men really took the big comic book leap into the modern era. Maybe I should’ve said for marvel characters

Back
Top Bottom