• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
She did it because “it feels good”

Magneto saw how powerful Jean was when he struggled against her with the soldiers and the helicopters and his big plan later on to kill her was “hey let me try to stick this handrail in your throat”.
:lol: No stealth. No tact. Just “hey, I’ll slowly walk up to you with this monologue and slowly bend this rail to your face like you aren’t the most powerful mutant in the world right now.”
7ED88E8A-537E-4AC6-A204-913B6E785033.gif

Which nter is this

@osh kosh bosh

kinda liked better than captain marvel tbh :emoji_confused:
Facts.

It was a good ending to an era. It has some good feels. I mean what else can they do. We’ve gotten so many films.

The train scene was good.

Logan still the best one out of all them. Best Marvel character movie. Not that soft stuff Disney pushes out.

saw logan for the first time yesterday and that joint was graphic as hell lol... even the little girl was putting in work... i dont mind it since i watch the walking dead just caught me off guard really... then again fox is different compared to disney when it comes to graphic content in their movies... it will be interesting to see how disney handles this series moving forward

saw logan for the first time yesterday and that joint was graphic as hell lol... even the little girl was putting in work... i dont mind it since i watch the walking dead just caught me off guard really... then again fox is different compared to disney when it comes to graphic content in their movies... it will be interesting to see how disney handles this series moving forward

You really just saw a top 3 cbm of all time smh

We got Psylocke and Emma Frost, they did look damn good.

psylocke was the most accurate and whit emma was hot, it was pretty just january in white lingerie, not complaining but its liek they just told her take off your top if you have a white bra on :lol: (which was appreciated as she was like that for half of the film iirc)

Honestly, I did too. I just didn't really care for Captain Marvel. Or it could be that the X-MEN just have a special place in my heart.

Yea.. see xmen having a special place in my heart is why I have disdain for x1 and x2

And why the ending of Logan bothers me so much after all the greatness of like first 85-90% of the movie.. or why I don't think THAT highly of DOFP

So much more could have been done.. Logan and first class where the only films to make the cut to me and those had issues

Hell deadpool did a better job capturing the xmen

Yea.. see xmen having a special place in my heart is why I have disdain for x1 and x2

And why the ending of Logan bothers me so much after all the greatness of like first 85-90% of the movie.. or why I don't think THAT highly of DOFP

So much more could have been done.. Logan and first class where the only films to make the cut to me and those had issues

Hell deadpool did a better job capturing the xmen

Pretty much how I feel about this franchise. I’ve loved X-Men since I was a kid. X-1 and X-2 were cool for their time. Then things started going sideways ever since. The MCU came along and has raised the bar with what were b list and c list characters at the time. Meanwhile the X-men franchise hardly did anything to push the envelope (outside of Deadpool) as far as these movies go. I hated how they made Mystique a main character and part of the team. They completely botched the Apocalypse character. Sophie Turner as Jean was a terrible casting choice as well. I mean I can go on and on. I can’t wait till we get proper X-men movies done the right way and not this mediocre crap.

Back
Top Bottom