Foxxhole Radio fans, whats your take on the death of foxxhole. And will you continue to be a fan?

I'm just very disappointed. I feel like it was real grimey what they did to Claudia and Speedy, especially if Jamie Foxx had a hand in it. I'm happy for Corey and hopefully his show will be good, but if TDP, Lew Dix and Johnny Mack are gone too @$@# won't ever be the same.

I got my iTunes loaded with every episode since 07 though so I'll manage. But it's still a sad situation. The fans deserve an explanation.
mad.gif

Good lookin LDJ. Seems like J Mack and Poetess had a nice helping hand in this. Has Speedy said anything?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn it was a good show too.

Somebody get all the shows in one file for d/l

"impossible" they have an Unofficial Foxxhole Radio Group on facebook with the majority of all the shows for stream and download

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Good lookin LDJ. Seems like J Mack and Poetess had a nice helping hand in this. Has Speedy said anything?

The oddest thing speedy is writing, along with paul mooney and a few others, johnny mack included for that skank robbers movie. That right there makes me believe that jamie didnt do him like that. Cause i mean it wouldnt make sense to fire someone, kick them offa they own show after taking them on a tour, and letting them play a role in writing scripts in a movie.

Whats funny is and ill post some of his responses not to many, but he has this iuno hard to explain nonchalant, well wdf ever attitude about it. I get the sense like he was just tired of it all. Like he really didnt care either way. But i do find it f up he gets the boot and Mark Curry of all ppl takes his shine and his show. Whats crazier is he said litteraly he was going to work and found out. Like shows up and on some hey wat r u doing here, like u didnt know u was canned, and the dude u had hosting ur show last week is ur replacement.

Like thats foul imagine u have a job 4 yrs, u put ur man on, and u just come in to work get read to clock in, and ur boss is like, well um wat had happen was is ur homie we hired last week is taking ur job and ur fired.

I will say this they are all cool with guy black, and marcus king for all of 20 + yrs. And well johnny mack is like the eyes and ears for them when they aint around, and poetess is like the oversear, and pretty much governs the show. Foxx is just a more or less figure head, like a president, he doesnt really past laws make decisions, he just let the ppl know whats going on, and is just the face.

PS: He did almost lose all the weight lol he is down to about 210, the funny thing is they crack on him for his weight,but "the dope punchliner" aka TDP weighs more then him. Ironic isnt it, that boy is a fool.

Originally Posted by LDJ

The oddest thing speedy is writing, along with paul mooney and a few others, johnny mack included for that skank robbers movie. That right there makes me believe that jamie didnt do him like that. Cause i mean it wouldnt make sense to fire someone, kick them offa they own show after taking them on a tour, and letting them play a role in writing scripts in a movie.

Whats funny is and ill post some of his responses not to many, but he has this iuno hard to explain nonchalant, well wdf ever attitude about it. I get the sense like he was just tired of it all. Like he really didnt care either way. But i do find it f up he gets the boot and Mark Curry of all ppl takes his shine and his show. Whats crazier is he said litteraly he was going to work and found out. Like shows up and on some hey wat r u doing here, like u didnt know u was canned, and the dude u had hosting ur show last week is ur replacement.

Like thats foul imagine u have a job 4 yrs, u put ur man on, and u just come in to work get read to clock in, and ur boss is like, well um wat had happen was is ur homie we hired last week is taking ur job and ur fired.

I will say this they are all cool with guy black, and marcus king for all of 20 + yrs. And well johnny mack is like the eyes and ears for them when they aint around, and poetess is like the oversear, and pretty much governs the show. Foxx is just a more or less figure head, like a president, he doesnt really past laws make decisions, he just let the ppl know whats going on, and is just the face.

PS: He did almost lose all the weight lol he is down to about 210, the funny thing is they crack on him for his weight,but "the dope punchliner" aka TDP weighs more then him. Ironic isnt it, that boy is a fool.

laugh.gif
TDP is one of the best with the one liners. But yeah I don't think Jamie had a hand in it, but I really do wonder who is the culprit. Mark Curry is funny but o do Speedy like that is just crazy and odd. Bad business move if you ask me. So is Lewis gone as well? He was actually one of the fav. Even though people thought He was old fashioned and lame, I like what He brought to the shows. Man all this is just strange.

So Speedy is down to 210
eek.gif
?
laugh.gif
No more fat jokes. The hairline and Octopop jokes will have to do.

wrote
I heard from Claudia man, and well all i can say it seems kinda foul, real talk i mean whats up with the whole situation, to be honest i like the SCC, and well you wasnt playing as big of a role on fridays show, due in large part of JM over-talking everyone, making it like its all about him. No knock ah nuttin, but do u think u was axe cause of the solo shows you did? I mean alot of them you was lik on no comedy tip, no guess, and i imagine the ratings dropped.

Speedy wrote
You know what in all honesty i really donts gives a f...i aint gonna lie ill miss doin The Comedy Corner and Fridays show... i will miss all my coworkers my true friends Claudia, Lou Dix(i know i always gave him hell but he my main *#!$, showed me love when i first started)TDP, my main !$$#+ Corey. Everybody hated that my solo shows(i was told subscribers called in and even complained) but everybody who was apart of this network knows i was a huge part of the Foxxhole...I never once claimed or try to hog, get all the credit for the show. I never tried to downplay others roles, or every other minute over-talk $%%!%, nor did i have my head all up in foxx %#@. Its funny the most quiet ppl, are the most cold blooded sneakiest ppl. And well jelousy is a @+%##, big time. Its like i know who i am and what i brought, then you got some ppl, who try to take all the shine, and then some folks who do nuttin but speak they lil piece, really add nuttin to it all, yet wanna be the first to criticize a *#!$. I just see its f up i been in the game all of 20 + yrs, yet u have ex washed up $%%!%, non comedy %#@ itches. tryin to judge me crucify who i am.

wrote
So im saying it seems like it would be kinda ackward, with you foxx and JM, i mean yall still gotta finish doing the movie and *!%. Plus i mean there is a 20 or so yr friendship, like how do you work like that? And what will you do now, that its all said and done

Speedy wrote
Business is business, aint no bad blood anomosity. And even if it was f it, i got kids many many kids to feed, So a *#!$ gotta stay working gettin checks. Hell them white folks dont care nuttin bout you not able to pay no child support, homie. Even if i hated these $%%!%, we be best of pals if so long as the checks are comming, and they cash. I mean i am getting offers to do stuff. John Salley said that he wanted me for his podcast so i got that ace in the hole. Me Clayton Thomas, Corey and a few others gonna do a lil comedy tour. I have been pitchin writing and scripts to networks. If you throw enough ##*+ in the air somethin is bound to stick.

Nah imma be hella straight homie.. I feel like this when you help people out that creates good karma that comes back to you tenfold...Foxx and i always been homies, from back when he had no car no nothing, and i let him ride with me to the comedy store, let him borrow money to get outfits, pay fees for auditions, hell i paid for him just to get on stage to tell jokes. I know who he is, the real foxx is, and he know who i am. So nah aint no beef with us. I aint trying to make it out like i made this !$$#+ who he is ah something. But we aint gonna let some $+$+%#+% like a radio show, that half of everyone was bootlegging anyways, break up a life long friendship. Cause I know who are the real snakes in the grass. And if I did, thats just what these hatin itch $%%!% want. Just trying to take my spot, cause since they cant be foxx, they wanna be his right hand man, his second bannana, on some stay on the tip in of his %%*$ *!%. That and got ppl trying to pull weight, show the muscles, kiss certain folks %#@ so they can look like they are contributing, earning they keeps. Like that !$$#+ cube said, closed legs dont get fed.

^ lil suspect how Speedy mentioned everyone on the foxxhole but the Poetess. she had something to do with it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
TDP is one of the best with the one liners. But yeah I don't think Jamie had a hand in it, but I really do wonder who is the culprit. Mark Curry is funny but o do Speedy like that is just crazy and odd. Bad business move if you ask me. So is Lewis gone as well? He was actually one of the fav. Even though people thought He was old fashioned and lame, I like what He brought to the shows. Man all this is just strange.

So Speedy is down to 210
eek.gif
?
laugh.gif
No more fat jokes. The hairline and Octopop jokes will have to do.

Yes lou dix is gone, but what alot of ppl dont know is he was the man back in the day. he did cameos on alot of the black sitcoms in the 80's 90's. Sinbad, out all night, thea, different world, living single magic show, roc, gimmie a break . Basically damn near all the old black shows. He did writing on most of them. Including the bill cosby show. He actually got on through cosby. Im sure he is getting residual checks from the writing he did. cause you only get paid 1 time for cameos, only get a check for reoccuring roles. 

Lou in his day, was like the black bob saget, he would do all the clean cut funny shows. He even did comedy tours for the troups in that lil war we had in the 90's ( when we was trying to find sadaam) And of course ppl know speedy was on the jamie foxx show, so still getting those checks, as well as writing checks from the wayans brothers, him and lou for the show the game and girlfriends. So atleast they still getting The Game/Girlfriends checks. As much as bet reruns it. And if they pick up the show, and they are still writers for it they still will be str8

Back
Top Bottom