Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Word. Agree with you 100%. Price on these is already at 6-650. Just going to go up big time come Saturday.
Yup. For legit pairs that is, there will be a lot of fakes out there which will fool ppl into thinking they are going for 350-400

Any spots in the DMV getting these?
yes! Do the research! Spots already got them too. No Footlockers, HOH, or any retail chains like that is all I can say. Sorry. Got mine though! 
nthat.gif

yes! Do the research! Spots already got them too. No Footlockers, HOH, or any retail chains like that is all I can say. Sorry. Got mine though!  :nthat:

If you secured yours already, why not help other's out? Lol

P.S. I'm not in the DMV area, so I'm not asking for me, just NT.

no reason, just hyping it up.
so far its the only store in the eastcoast selling them so I figured even though its only a raffle there would be a ton of people there.  When flight23 restocked the bred 1's the line was crazy long so figured it would be a mess at mercer.  not trying to hype it up, I'm expecting the worst.

If you secured yours already, why not help other's out? Lol

P.S. I'm not in the DMV area, so I'm not asking for me, just NT.
Case the spot/person I got them from did not want me to tell anyone. He gave them to me early so I guess he didn't want any madness! I'm not gonna f up my plug for anyone. Dig? A little research for those in my area is all it takes! Sorry!

the only store that would be semi close to having these in the dmv is major or commonwealth and even then they wouldn't get these lol

the only store that would be semi close to having these in the dmv is major or commonwealth and even then they wouldn't get these lol
^ this. those are the only stores I can think of

guess I gotta get my National Treasure on and figure out these clues

^ this. those are the only stores I can think of

guess I gotta get my National Treasure on and figure out these clues
Next thing you know, you will be under the presidents desk in the oval office trying to figure out how to open that trap door to get to the fragments. 
laugh.gif

Case the spot/person I got them from did not want me to tell anyone. He gave them to me early so I guess he didn't want any madness! I'm not gonna f up my plug for anyone. Dig? A little research for those in my area is all it takes! Sorry!

Totally understand. Post those pics though. On feet please.

Next thing you know, you will be under the presidents desk in the oval office trying to figure out how to open that trap door to get to the fragments. 
laugh.gif
"okay so they're called fragments... fragments means pieces.. pieces.. pieces.. started with "P" which is the first letter in the Pentagon.. Pentagon has 5 sizes.. so that's 5th St... Sport in Sport Blue starts with S and ends with T... but without the S it leaves Port.. the shop must be near by the Port! 
eek.gif
"

Last edited:
If anyone outside of the US is hoping to get these, I just found out the NIkeLab twitter is region locked, so outside the US, you need to use some sort of unblocker to see the tweets they send out!.
I'm from Toronto, and this makes a ton of sense. I didn't see the BC RF x AJ3 tweet and even going back on their twitter history i still dont see when they tweeted. 

"okay so they're called fragments... fragments means pieces.. pieces.. pieces.. started with "P" which is the first letter in the Pentagon.. Pentagon has 5 sizes.. so that's 5th St... Sport in Sport Blue starts with S and ends with T... but without the S it leaves Port.. the shop must be near by the Port! 
eek.gif
"
yo, you have me dying!  
roll.gif

Sole-Sniper.com had a ATC service for these in stock for all sizes yesterday...now they're all gone :lol: luckily I copped last week when it was only 49.99.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom