Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

"okay so they're called fragments... fragments means pieces.. pieces.. pieces.. started with "P" which is the first letter in the Pentagon.. Pentagon has 5 sizes.. so that's 5th St... Sport in Sport Blue starts with S and ends with T... but without the S it leaves Port.. the shop must be near by the Port! 
eek.gif
"
but benjamin franklin attracted lightning in his experiment which is the fragment symbol as we know it today, Ben Franklin was from Philadelphia, which means Ubiq is getting a FSR.

Just gonna try manually on this. Who knows cuz some ppl copped manually on db 8s
dbs would be easier than this, and less limited. at least there were 10? 11? nike locations had them, theres only like 5-6 cities in the world have these.

Last edited:

Next thing you know, you will be under the presidents desk in the oval office trying to figure out how to open that trap door to get to the fragments. :lol:
"okay so they're called fragments... fragments means pieces.. pieces.. pieces.. started with "P" which is the first letter in the Pentagon.. Pentagon has 5 sizes.. so that's 5th St... Sport in Sport Blue starts with S and ends with T... but without the S it leaves Port.. the shop must be near by the Port! :wow: "

Thunderbolts in the fragment symbol> Zeus > Poseidon > sea > ships > ships are safe in the port but that's not what they're meant for > danger > the perfect storm > the perfect pair > sneak peek > nice kicks> Austin texas. Fsr in Texas guys!!!

Easy if you think about it :lol:

I hope resell aint that high

if its $500 im gonna resell my 2nd pair of Legend Blues and cop these.

still cost me a lot out of pocket but w/e these are beautiful

Heard there's a line at 21M already via Twitter, gonna head there during lunch
was just there and the line wasn't that bad.  Waited probably 30 minutes top.  I popped by DSMNY yesterday and asked the guy working by the nikelab section if they were getting frag's and he told me its just going to be a location to pick up.  I'm hoping that means nikelab ny will be receiving a bunch so we can all eat. 

Guys asking for ATC help, you're kinda late at this point. Most have been snatched up already, if slots still open you're probably gonna be at the bottom of the list. Better off trying manually.

maybe yall are on to something because i just made a call to the only spot in Houston i think would get these and he said yea they getting them...WHOLE SHIPMENT isnt here yet though... 
nerd.gif
 i will be late to work that day for these...will let the boss know today....lmao

Back
Top Bottom