Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I guess it's time for me to do my homework on these since the only way I'm getting them is online...

1. Which online sites will have them, just NDC?

2. Is this going to be the type of release where as soon as you click "add to cart," it's already sold out? (And that's when the timer goes off)

3. Is an ATC service the only chance I have a copping these? (Never had to use them, but I will if I have to)

I've never wanted a pair of J's this bad, I'm more of a Kobe-KD-Bron head but these are like that and is a must have.

Comes in stating he's going to start doing homework immediately asks others to do his homework for him....

Any Bay Area folks wanna spread the knowledge :nerd:
I wanna know what spots are getting em

Nah they all spoken for at this point fam

Mercer is super shady. They lie all the time and hook who they want to up.
Cant get mad at any sneaker store hooking up their VIP customers, and dudes who hold them down year round, as opposed to dudes who only come around for the most hype releases

not even shieksh?
nerd.gif
No way theyre gonna release in Shiekh, these are limited AF. Only in very select nike stores. i heard there are only like 5 stores in the whole U.S that are getting these. 

Cant get mad at any sneaker store hooking up their VIP customers, and dudes who hold them down year round, as opposed to dudes who only come around for the most hype releases

Lol. We'd like to believe that's who Is actually receiving the hookups. It's most likely family and friends > loYal customers.

Got a final exam today so i cant do Mercer, is there going to be an online release for these

Lmao VIP customers. It's not people who purchase a lot from nike who get this special treatment. I purchase a lot and I get nothing special. I know people who work there and they do nothing for me. The employee's really good friends get hooked up as well as a few others. There are some people who pay them thousands of dollars to hold them pairs and sell it out the back.

No way theyre gonna release in Shiekh, these are limited AF. Only in very select nike stores. i heard there are only like 5 stores in the whole U.S that are getting these. 
as far as i know 2 stores. nike lab nyc and flight 23. no other location is confirmed.

I guess it's time for me to do my homework on these since the only way I'm getting them is online...

1. Which online sites will have them, just NDC?

2. Is this going to be the type of release where as soon as you click "add to cart," it's already sold out? (And that's when the timer goes off)

3. Is an ATC service the only chance I have a copping these? (Never had to use them, but I will if I have to)

I've never wanted a pair of J's this bad, I'm more of a Kobe-KD-Bron head but these are like that and is a must have.

Comes in stating he's going to start doing homework immediately asks others to do his homework for him....

Any Bay Area folks wanna spread the knowledge :nerd:
I wanna know what spots are getting em

Nah they all spoken for at this point fam
At least tell me the store
Pm me if need be

Lmao VIP customers. It's not people who purchase a lot from nike who get this special treatment. I purchase a lot and I get nothing special. I know people who work there and they do nothing for me. The employee's really good friends get hooked up as well as a few others. There are some people who pay them thousands of dollars to hold them pairs and sell it out the back.
Lol what? Why pay thousands of dollars when they can pay a fraction of that on the resale market?

undftd said call a few days before release, but most likely...yes.

i would put my money on primitive too...

kicksla did online raffle. closed yest and is emailing today.

Last edited:
undftd said call a few days before release, but most likely...yes.

i would put my money on primitive too...
all undftd locations? know of anywhere else?

primitive seems kind of random to me...what about brooklyn projects?

Back
Top Bottom