Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Lol what? Why pay thousands of dollars when they can pay a fraction of that on the resale market?
You misunderstand, I do not mean pay thousands on one shoe. I mean there are certain people who pay thousands to secure multiple releases. There is a person who pays a nike regional manager a full salary to secure his shoes.

all undftd locations? know of anywhere else?

primitive seems kind of random to me...what about brooklyn projects?

no idea on locations, they said call back. id assume the la brea store at the very least.

primitive isn't random guess. looking at the fact that it's p-rod's shop...they got yeezys and a lot of other tier 0's joints throughout the years they've been open.

bp doesn't get jordan's in usually. just the skateshop exclusives usually.

Last edited:

You misunderstand, I do not mean pay thousands on one shoe. I mean there are certain people who pay thousands to secure multiple releases. There is a person who pays a nike regional manager a full salary to secure his shoes.
Ah, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the clarification.
primitive isn't random guess. looking at the fact that it's p-rod's shop...they got yeezys and a lot of other tier 0's joints throughout the years they've been open.

bp doesn't get jordan's in usually. just the skateshop exclusives usually.
I just had to ask about BP since they're both skateshops. I never knew Primitive got Yeezy's and stuff. Thanks for spreading the knowledge!

he did say confirmed..you guys might know places, but they arent confirmed.
I know a spot in Boston getting them. Confirmed, and they already BEEN had them. My boy works there and I saw these in person for the first time 2 weeks ago when he was rocking his pair. 

These things are out there, bruh. 

Y'all making these out to be a little more limited than they actually are. Don't get me wrong, they gon be limited, but ya'll acting like it's only gonna be 100 pairs in existence 
laugh.gif

I know a spot in Boston getting them. Confirmed, and they already BEEN had them. My boy works there and I saw these in person for the first time 2 weeks ago when he was rocking his pair. 

Y'all making these out to be a little more limited than they actually are. Don't get me wrong, they gon be limited, but ya'll acting like it's only gonna be 100 pairs in existence :lol:

sounds like bodega :wink:

Y'all making these out to be a little more limited than they actually are. Don't get me wrong, they gon be limited, but ya'll acting like it's only gonna be 100 pairs in existence 
laugh.gif
CNCPTS  huh? or bdga

Last edited:

Lmao VIP customers. It's not people who purchase a lot from nike who get this special treatment. I purchase a lot and I get nothing special. I know people who work there and they do nothing for me. The employee's really good friends get hooked up as well as a few others. There are some people who pay them thousands of dollars to hold them pairs and sell it out the back.
You sound salty 
laugh.gif

Step your people skills up..

I know dudes who run raffles at a few spots. Before any random dudes get picked, there's dudes who already got their pairs guaranteed. Not because they put up "thousands" or "paying peoples salaries" but because they been loyal customers for a minute and everybody at the stores know them. These the dudes that CONSISTENTLY in store copping and helping employees make their commissions. This is known so they get looked out for. 

After them THEN it's the close friends and family of the dude running the raffle.

If there's enough pairs, the employees can buy a pair

THEN it's the hypebeast and dudes who nobody ever seen or heard of before, and who only come out of the woodwork in November and December.

Trying to get in person is a fail...especially with the raffles...

21Mercer is Game over....Store proabably carries 100 pairs...and there is like 500 deep..lol

Online for me!

Last edited:
I always wondered what do people do with their lives to be able to line up for hours in the middle of a work day but that's just me.

I always wondered what do people do with their lives to be able to line up for hours in the middle of a work day but that's just me.

Dog i work down here in the fidi and I tried to walk my self up there but I cant be away from work for that long. I have meetings and stuff

Dog i work down here in the fidi and I tried to walk my self up there but I cant be away from work for that long. I have meetings and stuff
yeah i could never leave the desk long enough to pick up a raffle ticket during the week. In NYC there's always a line.

You sound salty 
laugh.gif

Step your people skills up..

I know dudes who run raffles at a few spots. Before any random dudes get picked, there's dudes who already got their pairs guaranteed. Not because they put up "thousands" or "paying peoples salaries" but because they been loyal customers for a minute and everybody at the stores know them. These the dudes that CONSISTENTLY in store copping and helping employees make their commissions. This is known so they get looked out for. 

After them THEN it's the close friends and family of the dude running the raffle.

If there's enough pairs, the employees can buy a pair

THEN it's the hypebeast and dudes who nobody ever seen or heard of before, and who only come out of the woodwork in November and December.
You sound ignorant. You simply don't understand. I assume you've seen the picture of the footlocker employee rigging the legend blue raffle. That's not how it's supposed to work. That's life, but if you fail to see my point, you can stop trying now.

yeah i could never leave the desk long enough to pick up a raffle ticket during the week. In NYC there's always a line.
I've been out of class since Wednesday of last week so i was free to go there at around 1 

Last edited:

Trying to get in person is a fail...especially with the raffles...

21Mercer is Game over....Store proabably carries 100 pairs...and there is like 500 deep..lol

Online for me!
not bad, and if you brought a friend over, chance is pretty high

Back
Top Bottom