Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

21M is hit or miss

If they raffle a GR like black infrared 6s or legend blue 11s, the general public will win too

If its QS or limited like galaxy foams, vapors or frag the backdoor is open 
laugh.gif

21M is hit or miss

If they raffle a GR like black infrared 6s or legend blue 11s, the general public will win too

If its QS or limited like galaxy foams, vapors or frag the backdoor is open 
laugh.gif

Isn't it terrible all of us NYers know their "business practices"...

21M is hit or miss
If its QS or limited like galaxy foams, vapors or frag the backdoor is open :lol:  

Why can't Nike corporate clean that place up? I'd be so pissed to live in NYC and have no shot at this store.

I won the the vapors from there. Was completely shocked, but gives me hope that atleast some regular people will win.

I'm not saying they are. Just trying to give a little hope to what seems to be a very depressed crowd on here. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Why can't Nike corporate clean that place up? I'd be so pissed to live in NYC and have no shot at this store.
Yo u have no idea how silly that place is. I work in midtown Manhattan down the street from NikeTown NYC and EVEN THEIR workers know how corrupt NikeLab or 21 Mercer or whatever they are calling themselves are. Its the ultimate elitist store. One time they told me they have to leave the phone off the hook because it forces people to come to the store because they are supposed to be more of a "boutique" and less of a "store"

This was told to me by an associate with years of experience...

Worst part is, the complaining about that store was at a fever pitch with they Air Yeezy 2 release but since then people have just "gotten used to" and "expect" their antics...

Last edited:
I just want to punch that one white dude with the big funny looking "trendy" glasses in the face. He thinks he's hot sh*t because he works there.

I just want to punch that one white dude with the big funny looking "trendy" glasses in the face. He thinks he's hot sh*t because he works there.
I want to punch all of those employees in the face, excluding the females. They treat and talk to customers like ****. Especially if your inquiring or lining up for a shoe. They act like they don't get paid a lil above minimum wage. Like they are some type of celebrities. While a lot of their customers make double what they make or more. But if you walk in there looking like a straight up hypebeast with the latest tight fitting ensemble on and some jewelry, they suck ur ****. I saw some fat dude with clothes on 2 sizes too small, some fake looking jewelry on and shades on in the rain, sell some legend blues to somebody on the line then walk right inside past everyone on line and enter the raffle. All of them giving him pounds as he came in.

Last edited:
They treat and talk to customers like ****. Especially if your inquiring or lining up for a shoe. They act like they don't get paid a lil above minimum wage. Like they are some type of celebrities. While a lot of their customers make double what they make or more. But if you walk in there looking like a straight up hypebeast with the latest tight fitting ensemble on and some jewelry, they suck ur ****.
This is the statement of the year with the current status of the "shoe game"

I want to punch all of those employees in the face, excluding the females. They treat and talk to customers like ****. Especially if your inquiring or lining up for a shoe. They act like they don't get paid a lil above minimum wage. Like they are some type of celebrities. While a lot of their customers make double what they make or more. But if you walk in there looking like a straight up hypebeast with the latest tight fitting ensemble on and some jewelry, they suck ur ****. I saw some fat dude with clothes on 2 sizes too small, some fake looking jewelry on and shades on in the rain, sell some legend blues to somebody on the line then walk right inside past everyone on line and enter the raffle. All of them giving him pounds as he came in.
So stop patronizing their establishment 

B

that's why that place is called 21 MURDER!!!

most of the employees are scumbags, if you don't know them on some type of personal level you ain't going to cop sh** over there.
unless it's a huge GR like area 72 barkley posites.

Glad everyone is on the same page about 21mercer...sad thing is..no matter how much we complain or write letters to Nike...they will not do jack!..unless the media is brought in...that's the truth..

Back
Top Bottom