Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I don't even think Sneaker Junkies is getting them. Your best bet is catching the train to Boston for the Bodega raffle on Friday. 
did you call em? and if i have to go to boston for a raffle then forget it 
laugh.gif

Today is my lucky day!!! Mercer just called my brother and his girlfriend for the fragments! 2 pairs for me!!! Now waiting to see if I get a call!

did you call em? and if i have to go to boston for a raffle then forget it 
laugh.gif
If they had them, they would have BEEN posted them on the Instagram 30 times by now like they do with every other coveted release to get people in the store 
roll.gif

Nike got us on the hook again. Small boutiques getting last minute shipments just so the release is uber hyped. Damnit we always fall for the same tricks.

Foot patrol im store only, so you can scratch that.

Last edited:
Dissapointed in JB with this limited quick strike whatever they want to call it. NO love for the WEST COAST. just like the black and gold 1.

I'll be happy if I can just get my hands on a legitimate pair. Too many fakes running around right now. Can't trust anyone.

I'll be happy if I can just get my hands on a legitimate pair. Too many fakes running around right now. Can't trust anyone.

Where are all of these fake pairs people keep referring to? Not that I want, I'm just curious how people know they're fake and how bad they look so I can avoid them

Ugh this thread is getting my hopes down. I'm retail or bust on these, I can't afford anything else. My only other cop this year was Lance Mountains, been saving for these to make sure I could get them but now it's not looking good

Last edited:
If they had them, they would have BEEN posted them on the Instagram 30 times by now like they do with every other coveted release to get people in the store :rofl:
Not necessarily, they usually wait to jus few days before before giving any info on IG

All you need is a raffle and a dream. Lol. In all honesty, keep hope alive NTFam. I hope everyone flourishes and gets a chance to eat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom