Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

All these raffle winners in here. 'grats y'all. Got me over here in Baltimore jealous af.

Trying to get some friends in Atl to go to Maniere for me for a raffle ticket for that 9.5 !

Two buddies made the day trip to 21M from NJ, both got called back today (well 2 out of the 4 in the car).

Last edited:
Two buddies made the day trip to 21M from NJ, both got called back today (well 2 out of the 4 in the car).
frown.gif
damn I knew I should have made the trip up there 

this will just be like the black/red 1 thread from last year on RD

all I can say is lurkers, lurkers, lurkers 

If you aren't going to wear these leave them in the store so the people who want to wear them can pick them up and rock the **** outta them!!!

Man, any chance for a poor little memphian to get these at retail?
Hoping a spot around here pops up with em.

you gotta make a purchase to get a raffle ticket?
View media item 1318079

A lot of places do this. Major in DC made you purchase $300 worth of gear (legend blue 11's didn't count towards the purchase either) + the $500 cost of the Pantone pack in order to get the guaranteed ticket for the pack. That's $800 worth of stuff + DC 10% sales tax. So basically that's almost $900 out the door. They're also claiming they aren't getting the frags, but another store in DC's employees have already said Major is getting the Fragments.

That dude that was bragging in this thread @AppleheadinDC most likely got his pair backdoored early from them. That part is speculation but the shadiness is normal these days for kicks. Unfortunately it is what it is. Either you're in or you're out unless you work for the stores.

to me thats not bad tbh

some people getting 80 tickets for one shoe and foolishness 

least they would have to make 80 purchases 
laugh.gif

not no $300 worth now thats crazy  

Last edited:
A lot of places do this. Major in DC made you purchase $300 worth of gear (legend blue 11's didn't count towards the purchase either) + the $500 cost of the Pantone pack in order to get the guaranteed ticket for the pack. That's $800 worth of stuff + DC 10% sales tax. So basically that's almost $900 out the door. They're also claiming they aren't getting the frags, but another store in DC's employees have already said Major is getting the Fragments.

That dude that was bragging in this thread @AppleheadinDC most likely got his pair backdoored early from them. That part is speculation but the shadiness is normal these days for kicks. Unfortunately it is what it is. Either you're in or you're out unless you work for the stores.
yeah i know it's pretty normal at these smaller shops, but damn a purchase just for a "chance"? skateshop around my way at least gave a free ticket for the Lance Mountain raffle and extra tickets for purchases. i'm not shocked that Major might have them either, but they're hella shady and I don't mess with them.

So just saw these up on countdown on my local website in Sweden, I dont know how hard its gonna be to cop them online but, I hope ill get lucky.

Serious question for anyone willing to help. If you order two pairs of shoes (same model/cw on the same day), 1 pair on one Nike account and the 2nd pair on a second/different Nike account, but both orders ship to the same address using same card, will Nike cancel your order(s)?

yeah i know it's pretty normal at these smaller shops, but damn a purchase just for a "chance"? skateshop around my way at least gave a free ticket for the Lance Mountain raffle and extra tickets for purchases. i'm not shocked that Major might have them either, but they're hella shady and I don't mess with them.
Nah it wasn't a chance. It was a guaranteed ticket for them, but still....if I drop $800 at your boutique and you not flight club then I need a limo ride home too. I'm good on that.

Back
Top Bottom