Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

BD VIP

or is it VD STD

Last edited by a moderator:
Comparison pics a page or two back is the only good info in this whole thread. Quality is a bit of a letdown IMO.

Man you guys are gassing these 500-600 resell easily not patent gold 1 prices atleast not for awhile.

A local store
**The Social Status**
Is making guys buy something in store to get a raffle ticket but this local guy with my size copped back door from there yesterday for 500

Smh I had a feeling they were back dooring them because I went to get a raffle ticket yesterday and was told something went wrong with their shipment.....this the same type of crap that made someone burn their store down last year

Merry Christmas  ya'll. Hope everyone eats on Sat. If i don't, money saved. I already felt like I won getting a pair of LM earlier this year. I don't believe any 1s are topping those this year... 
smokin.gif

Worse case if I don't get my two pairs I'll pick up a pair of Shadows or LMs if I can find a good price on them  
smokin.gif

Smh I had a feeling they were back dooring them because I went to get a raffle ticket yesterday and was told something went wrong with their shipment.....this the same type of crap that made someone burn their store down last year

They told my mans that for the Pusha T joints
He said he called 1 they say no shipment called back at 2 to see if ups had dropped them off come to
Find out they "sold out" they been doing dudes dirty for years,

yea $550 is good for fragments.
Also stop being cheap ya'll, for this shoe I'd happily get hit with customs, that just means I'm guaranteed a pair.
Take em at $650
Yea you wylin with that $450 for fragments
Nah B, you wylin. I got ATC folks willing to sell pairs for 450.
of course computer dudes are gonna lowball pairs they don't even have guaranteed yet but I know anyone who got guaranteed tickets at Jordan store or win a raffle wouldn't take under 6 and that's bring generous (unless you get real lucky)

so $265 OVER retail price is "lowball" nowdays.  you're sounding like a scorned reseller alp!  (just messing).

but i can see New Yorkers selling pairs for 600 after putting in the work (getting the raffle ticket).  but, yeah, 450 to the dude that just has to fire up his laptop
nah I'm not scorned
laugh.gif
, I just don't want dudes in here expecting to get pairs at $450 that's all. If you can cop at that price great but I would expect it. I already have offers of 700 for a friends pair (preordered mine with a nter a few weeks back) so that 450 doesnt sound right to me. Anything can happen in this twisted sneaker market so it's possible they go for 450 too, just highly unlikely unless hoh and a lot more stores then expected get em.

i know you're not scorned, like i said, i'm just messing with ya playa.  but, let's be honest, we both have agendas here.  you got pairs to flip so of course you're gonna say "700 more realistic".  i am trying to buy a pair, so i'm gonna say 450 all day (although a couple ATC folks i trust have offered me that price).

we'll see tho.  i just don't see these going for 700 tho.  that's crazy
I feel where you're coming from but I already moved said pair at $650 two weeks ago and received those offers. Also a dude I know moved one for $900 on eBay. I would buy my size at 450 in front of the store if anyone offered truthfully

People are hyping these up for no reason. If you go into RD with a low self estem attitude thinking that you probably wont cap then you WONT cop. you gotta go in with confidence.. i remember the same thing happening with the DB 8 thread, everyone was hyping them up and saying stuff like "i probably won't cop but ill try anyways, im hoping for a miracle. cant get this without an ATC or bot, etc, etc." then next thing you know people are copping 3-4 pairs manually... sounded like a like of people flourished on the db 8s despite the pessimism
If ppl flourished like that they wouldn't be doing $600+
Dude in my local group said if he gets em he'll sell for 325. Pipe dream but I'm all over it if it happens
those are gonna be some low quality fakes
laugh.gif
Some dude was wearing the Fragments and walked past the ridiculous line while everyone stared aimlessly, knowing 95% of the people will never own for retail.
Probably a Fugazi pair
nope, 600+ on these

Of course resellers are gonna play the Flavor Flav hype man role.

You can tell who those people are cuz all the speak of is resell price, or if there's a mini boutique in their sig. At the end of the day can't knock anyone.

Thought y'all already knew Alp was the reseller ambassador :lol:
To keep it 100 compared to most of the ppl in ny, I hardly resell, but here it's considered a crime by some to even flip one to make your personal free

Should have went to Japan to sell those fragments, you would get top dollar over there, more than flightclub.

Sort of like going to flushing meadows to sell the Federer X Jordan 3, right?

Merry Christmas Everybody!

here's my thoughts on the resell game: "Don't Hate The Playa Hate the Game" 
glasses.gif

Of course resellers are gonna play the Flavor Flav hype man role.

You can tell who those people are cuz all the speak of is resell price, or if there's a mini boutique in their sig. At the end of the day can't knock anyone.
ha ha  ha ha mini boutique

Back
Top Bottom