Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

300+ posts in 12 hours. Thought a site did early release. :lol:

if i had 3 pairs of breds i would trade a pair for these. but i dont so i wouldnt.
I have 3 and still wouldn't do it. DMP's can be traded tho.

I'd really consider trading one of my royals for these.

Don't do it man. You may regret later on.

Also, a unfragmented version would be awesome. Wish JB cared about the fanboys. :rolleyes Hypebeast can keep the collab, I'll be happy just getting this colorway in '13-14 mold.

good ish @alp for not getting all pissy from the post. I have no problems with resellers who contribute, but most on the bay are just non contributing zeroes who leech from our info and he was just doing work for them.

Last edited:
Thought y'all already knew Alp was the reseller ambassador :lol:
To keep it 100 compared to most of the ppl in ny, I hardly resell, but here it's considered a crime by some to even flip one to make your personal free

Its not a crime, i agree. If you cop and resell once a year you arent a reseller. if all you do is cop to resell then obviously you are.

i remeber almost a year ago i had like 2 pair of kicks for sale from my collection i had since RD for like 3 years and dudes were calling me a reseller :rofl: i couldnt even defend myself, dudes were like you should sell em for retail then.. :rolleyes

The Only thing I would want to Drop $500 on is a Clean Hooker w/ a Wedding Ring! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
good ish @alp
for not getting all pissy from the post. I have no problems with resellers who contribute, but most on the bay are just non contributing zeroes who leech from our info and he was just doing work for them.
Yea it's not my style to get mad at things like that, you did bring up a good point and I respect it. In my defense I was answering questions which ppl were asking but maybe I went a little overboard. I do lookout for ppl on here, maybe not everytime or how ppl want it exactly but I do help this community.

Its not a crime, i agree. If you cop and resell once a year you arent a reseller. if all you do is cop to resell then obviously you are.

i remeber almost a year ago i had like 2 pair of kicks for sale from my collection i had since RD for like 3 years and dudes were calling me a reseller :rofl: i couldnt even defend myself, dudes were like you should sell em for retail then.. :rolleyes
yea ppl here are quick to bash reselling but most do it themselves on the low.

300+ posts in 12 hours. Thought a site did early release. :lol:
I have 3 and still wouldn't do it. DMP's can be traded tho.
Don't do it man. You may regret later on.

Also, a unfragmented version would be awesome. Wish JB cared about the fanboys. :rolleyes Hypebeast can keep the collab, I'll be happy just getting this colorway in '13-14 mold.

Totally agree. Give me B/W quality and I'm good. They can keep the Lightning bolt.

Just paid $60 for an atc....gonna try to add manually myself too on another ndc account and even if the atc doesn't come thru the money is refunded. Can't beat em join em smh

Just paid $60 for an atc....gonna try to add manually myself too on another ndc account and even if the atc doesn't come thru the money is refunded. Can't beat em join em smh
You dudes funny 

If you using an ATC, just own it. Don't act like you're so sad because you "had to" do it 
laugh.gif

Who cares?

Last edited:
You dudes funny 

If you using an ATC, just own it. Don't act like you're so sad because you "had to" do it :lol:

Who cares?

Lmao ain't sad at all I just use to talk hella **** about atc users....but I want these so I decided it would help my chances

Back
Top Bottom