Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I doubt that. they GR the black toes, they still didn't sit and sold out fairly quick, these are pretty much a royal blue version of the black toes

On another note: my girl's cousin entered the raffle and won, but she went out of state to spend new years with family, she didnt think she'd win so she decided last minute to go down to florida to her family. fml

Give me the ticket and name, I got you.

EU sites are cooked :smh:  we lost 

:smh:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26250-1360270013-13.gif

I doubt that. they GR the black toes, they still didn't sit and sold out fairly quick, these are pretty much a royal blue version of the black toes

On another note: my girl's cousin entered the raffle and won, but she went out of state to spend new years with family, she didnt think she'd win so she decided last minute to go down to florida to her family. fml
The black toes were an easy cop too. Only the Royals and the Breds went hard. It's all about that hype.

21 making calls today also or its game over?
Not sure, better to call them to find out. I heard they are but you never know. Just like the day when they were giving out raffle tix, it was supposed to end at 7pm but they closed the door at 6:15pm since there was no one on line.

Not sure, better to call them to find out. I heard they are but you never know. Just like the day when they were giving out raffle tix, it was supposed to end at 7pm but they closed the door at 6:15pm since there was no one on line.
You got played then, i went and picked up my ticket at 6:52. They weren't allowing customers in, but raffle you can still sign up for. 

Back
Top Bottom