Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Damn, it's not looking good for tomorrow. Some Roshes on NikeLab that launched 18 minutes ago got dominated by ATC services and bots. Couldn't even add to cart, not even a wait time.
mean.gif

Do you guys read the thread before asking certain questions? Or is everyone bored and feeling like asking foolishness?

Damn, it's not looking good for tomorrow. Some Roshes on NikeLab that launched 18 minutes ago got dominated by ATC services and bots. Couldn't even add to cart, not even a wait time. :smh:

It's crazy, they will buy anything for a quick flip. I took one look at those and thought nothing of it.

Here's some solid info, kickz will be a waste of time

They have 2 max of each size. Only 1 in size 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 12, and 14

All other sizes have 2 available. What a joke

its crazy the amount of people just want to get spoon fed all the info. I say do some research and find out for your self. 
We are here to help each other but it's just some of the basic stuff being asked. Thread is already filled with saltiness and hate. A quick google search can solve like 75% of some questions asked instead of type and waiting for an answer.

Ploy to direct people away from the site later?

J/k btw before a uproar starts lol

We are here to help each other but it's just some of the basic stuff being asked. Thread is already filled with saltiness and hate. A quick google search can solve like 75% of some questions asked instead of type and waiting for an answer.

Yup

Change the last number in the link and you can see how many pairs they have in stock for that size in the background.

Waste of time 

Local spot is doing a raffle until 5pm but I have a bad cold and in bed...oh well I guess...

Yup

Change the last number in the link and you can see how many pairs they have in stock for that size in the background.

Waste of time 
Crazy. Thanks for the info fellas. Repped @christopher42

Back
Top Bottom