Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Kicks Sole Provider said they did a INSTAGRAM raffle for their pairs   anyone WIN?

Last edited:
No point in having an early NDC link.

The Frag darts had a timer, these will also have a timer.

whats the point of an early ndc link?

man srew this shoe

Really you two? Really?

It's crazy how many people don't want to help other members out :smh:

This aint no community. We need to accept that. This ****'s chess, it aint checkers.

hey man, i dont know about the stuff that goes on.

im a straight arrow. no one tells me anything and i dont go search about stuff to do early lol

so im clueless

What do you mean exactly? Are you saying you think they'll get the frags?

Yes. That's just my opinion. But calling it right now, they will have frags when they open. But this is a shot in the dark. No credibility whatsoever. Heck I don't even know if they are actually turning into a nikelab. This is purely speculation

hey man, i dont know about the stuff that goes on.

im a straight arrow. no one tells me anything and i dont go search about stuff to do early lol

so im clueless

if there is a timer or you have to refresh the page, that is an advantage over going through the twitter link aint it? Those 2 seconds make a world of difference whether you got a bot, but especially if you write your own script. A lot of the work is done for you. You dont have to "generate" a link yourself.

Last edited:
Raffle being sold for $800 on IG. 
roll.gif

Social Status in NC is on some bs.. went ot their Charlotte location today in regards to the Frag post they made on their IG, went to buy something in hopes of getting a raffle ticket and nobody had any idea what I was talkin bout.. then one employee tells me they sent all pairs to their GA store..went on their website and there's no GA store on there smh.

Def went out the backdoor
Anywhere else in NC you know of getting them?

No point in having an early NDC link.

The Frag darts had a timer, these will also have a timer.

whats the point of an early ndc link?

man srew this shoe

Really you two? Really?

It's crazy how many people don't want to help other members out :smh:

This aint no community. We need to accept that. This ****'s chess, it aint checkers.

Nah, there's still plenty of members that help each other out every day.

nvm about that.. I thought you guys were talking about NDC, not Kickz.com ahahahaha.... that's obvious lol...

All the info i have has been from me digging around.

Said info has been posted on here to help out whoever it will benefit. 

I could post a link in here with the shoes in cart and all you had to do was hit BUY NOW and people would still ask me ..."so fam, how do I buy the shoes"

Last edited:

I could post a link in here with the shoes in cart and you had to do was hit BUY NOW and people would still ask me ..."so fam, how do I buy the shoes"
roll.gif

I could post a link in here with the shoes in cart and all you had to do was hit BUY NOW and people would still ask me ..."so fam, how do I buy the shoes"
#NTLOGIC 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Welp....Bout to burn $40 in fuel and two hours of my life to get a raffle ticket...

@bay1591 see you out there....
roll.gif

PS.....That #NTlogic + #305ignance
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

if you spoke proper english it would be so clear, I'd have to rename you Mr. Windex...

Back
Top Bottom