Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm cool with my Royals, Breds, Shadows, and Black Toes.

Goodluck to all of you guys tomorrow

these type of releases bring out the worst in people tbh

fam, i been watching it on and off since this morning 
smokin.gif

damn it, i just got home. At least its running all weekend.

NT fam, a favor and dont ******* try and order the shoe on NDC EU when you have no shipping address just to test out if you can get a pair in your cart, its illogical and it creates another barrier to bypass for us

The Office for me running all night. GOAT show for me :pimp:

On netflix? :frown:

i only like the first couple seasons, one of the best shoes during that time.

hated when pam got rid of the curly hair and her and jim got together. the show wasnt funny to me

NT fam, a favor and dont ******* try and order the shoe on NDC EU when you have no shipping address just to test out if you can get a pair in your cart, its illogical and it creates another barrier to bypass for us

don't worry, they will..... nt full of tards

Maybe it's just me but I always liked these hyped up releases, it brings an excitement to trying to get and actually getting the shoes. This thread is pure entertainment. By the way I'm not sure what the numbers are on these but if this shoe is anything like the Black/Gold Patent Leather OG 1s from 2013 expect to pay at least $1200 by the way why are those so crazy high? Granted I know they're limited any idea on how limited because literally I see sold prices up to $1500. :smh:

On netflix?
frown.gif

i only like the first couple seasons, one of the best shoes during that time.

hated when pam got rid of the curly hair and her and jim got together. the show wasnt funny to me
yessir. I hated when jim and pam got together. show was much funnier when that dude was in pain 
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me but I always liked these hyped up releases, it brings an excitement to trying to get and actually getting the shoes. This thread is pure entertainment. By the way I'm not sure what the numbers are on these but if this shoe is anything like the Black/Gold Patent Leather OG 1s from 2013 expect to pay at least $1200 by the way why are those so crazy high? Granted I know they're limited any idea on how limited because literally I see sold prices up to $1500.
mean.gif
Most people love the chase and hustle of getting these limited shoes. Then the shoe sits on shelves for months/years and on to the next hyped release.

smdh

Wait some of ya'll are pulling all nighters for these?

Damn I would just assume I would be safe waking up at like 7:45 EST and just being by computer when every hour strikes

Back
Top Bottom