Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

yessir. I hated when jim and pam got together. show was much funnier when that dude was in pain 
laugh.gif
I wanted Jim with Rashida Jones :frown: 
Rashida Jones is a goddess

Wait some of ya'll are pulling all nighters for these?

Damn I would just assume I would be safe waking up at like 7:45 EST and just being by computer when every hour strikes

Same here, people are crazy pulling an all nighter. I can't remember which shoe (this year tho) I stayed up all night with many other NT'ers and it was the worst experience ever considering the shoe didn't drop until like way later in the day. :smh:

what? lol.

I think the overall writing and story arcs were better in the UK version.

Yeah, its unfair that the US version was dragged out too many seasons. But the 2+ seasons of the UK version made for a nice and concise story and they wrapped it up superbly.

The ending of the UK series is far better than what the US ended with.

Same here, people are crazy pulling an all nighter. I can't remember which shoe (this year tho) I stayed up all night with many other NT'ers and it was the worst experience ever considering the shoe didn't drop until like way later in the day. :smh:

Bred 1s was like this...goddamn that sucked

I'm up with the little man anyway so it's not too bad for me

Back
Top Bottom