Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

tumblr_inline_nd4s8xnOQr1svmj8z.gif

Here is some real "info" on the store in Houston. I just stopped by Premium Goods and they have 6 pairs including two size 8.5s (for some reason). It doesn't matter though because there are already 6 dudes camping out. When I was going by, dude was already spewing his awful story to the other dudes who clearly didn't want to listen anymore. I'd much rather just miss out on the shoes than listen to someone like that talk all night long.

Where did you read this because I just checked ther twitter and they did not tweet anything yet.

Here is some real "info" on the store in Houston. I just stopped by Premium Goods and they have 6 pairs including two size 8.5s (for some reason). It doesn't matter though because there are already 6 dudes camping out. When I was going by, dude was already spewing his awful story to the other dudes who clearly didn't want to listen anymore. I'd much rather just miss out on the shoes than listen to someone like that talk all night long.

They are closed, how do you know they have 6 pears

just get a UK address from borderlinx.com so you can order from Nike.eu and have it shipped to you in the US, you shouldn't have a problem with this release hopefully then
Have you used borderlinx before. Saw some bad reviews and was hesitant to try

Well he needs to get banned like they banned me from the Yeezy 2 R'O thread for posting false info that someone posted a false Restock of em and so I posted it thinking it was true.

Premium Goods in Houston is only selling 6 pairs...pretty sad...that place is trash...you call, they lie, every limited release...they chargin $225 plus tax btw...

6 pairs in the whole city of Houston...4th most populous city in the nation...wow

Premium Goods in Houston is only selling 6 pairs...pretty sad...that place is trash...you call, they lie, every limited release...they chargin $225 plus tax btw...

6 pairs in the whole city of Houston...4th most populous city in the nation...wow
I take it you read the sign on the door, too? 
roll.gif

I'm here now, there is NO sign about 6 pairs, kid is lying

Unless I am mistaken that is more than the 3rd most populous city in the nation.

But I asked stores I asked said that they werent sure. How you aint sure days before release? They might've just backdoored em.

Back
Top Bottom