Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I take it you read the sign on the door, too? 
roll.gif
yessir, waste of gas...i equate that place to my pitbulls dog booboo after i feed him a fat *** plate of human food...

at the bottom of that bs they put 'you don't grind, you don't shine' lmao...

I'm at the one in the village near Rice University next to Torchy's tacos
Grab me some tacos, bro. I made a mistake at the Torchy's on Shepard. Their parking lot was full, so i parked at KFC ... bad idea, I didn't see their towing signs. Anyway, the lame A55 inside had my truck towed. That was a $250 plus mistake lol. Oh well ...

Galleria HoH is by far the worst most shady corrupt store in the biz, saw employees loading trunks full of 88's to friends over AS weekend

Galleria HoH is by far the worst most shady corrupt store in the biz, saw employees loading trunks full of 88's to friends over AS weekend
wrong, hoh northline has them beat...reason being, sheer numbers...galleria gets enough pairs to give handouts and serve the public...northline just gives handouts...

i hope i prosper on NDC tomorrow. i have never once been able to successfully cop a limited launch product on NDC, but i hope that the force is with me tomorrow.

$50-$100 to the right employee and you could get any release you want... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
No, Don't even try. Haaaaaaaa I don't believe it. I dont even know why I would ask this in this thread with all these haterz and lies going on here.

Back
Top Bottom