Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

How do guys grab multiple pairs without getting their order canceled? I know they use multiple ndc accounts with 1 item carted per account but if you ship to the same address can't the order "potentially" be canceled? Multiple orders shipping to the same name/address just from different accounts and billing info seems kind of risky to me.
Great point I have always wanted to ask also.

Evan worse you see these tweets of guys showing 10-30 pairs supposedly carted

and bought of a one per account shoe. Could someone explain that.

Just sold my pear on CL for $1000 cash, the thirst is super real on these.
I wanted to cop to wear, but if offered more than an G......I would cash out on them. At that point its too much for me to turn down on a pair I paid 185 for. Its just shoes.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Exactly

Better than royals and bred that was released in 2013/2014. It's buttery but not banned 1s buttery.
I don't know about the quality on the royals but I think my b/w 1s are a lot better than the bred I own...

I'm wondering if its similar to these fragments.. 

It will be very interesting to see what these are selling for in a few weeks

from now  once the hype dies down and the next big thing hits.

It will be very interesting to see what these are selling for in a few weeks

from now  once the hype dies down and the next big thing hits.
These will stay at $800-$1000 and go up higher as time passes, don't expect these to dip down in price.

These will stay at $800-$1000 and go up higher as time passes, don't expect these to dip down in price.

I agree. Crazy these are going for so much. They're not even an OG colorway!
Whatever I'm over these now as there's no way I'll get them for a decent price

Nike's combatting of bots must be a PR scheme/cover up to appease or reassure consumers then.

Last edited:
anyone got pics of the recent fakes? like good pics so i know what to look for? cant see to find any sites.

tryin to not get scammed out here :smh: all these people with pairs, i dont trust none of em man. SMH

any help is appreciated

anyone got pics of the recent fakes? like good pics so i know what to look for? cant see to find any sites.

tryin to not get scammed out here
mean.gif
all these people with pairs, i dont trust none of em man. SMH

any help is appreciated
Damn bro you actually thinkin bout coppin kicks over retail?

Back
Top Bottom