Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

anyone got pics of the recent fakes? like good pics so i know what to look for? cant see to find any sites.

tryin to not get scammed out here
mean.gif
all these people with pairs, i dont trust none of em man. SMH

any help is appreciated
Good luck bro, I've been burned so many times I just stay away from resell all together. It's retail or bust for me.

supposedly Kicks caterer went 90% today eyes.gif

of course i wasnt one of them.

disgusting

I agree. Crazy these are going for so much. They're not even an OG colorway!
Whatever I'm over these now as there's no way I'll get them for a decent price
I'm seeing auctions ending w/ NDC receipt for around $800 (with the release day hype)...

Give it a couple weeks and I'm sure they'll be more pairs up on eBay that'll drop the prices a little more...

I tend to stay away from production number questions but I have to ask: is it true that only 1,500 pairs of these were made...?!

disgusting

Please stop

?

I was one of them too and my wallet is prematurely hurting

Ok thats fine, i mean i knew i would strike out regardless how "good" the site is

i even told multiple people who referred them to me that i was gonna miss out

its what ever now but for it to work that good and miss out sucks

disgusting

How much did they charge?

first it was $50 about a month back then getemchavez told me about a code to get em for $35 dollars. did that and had my order in for about a month

look at the site, they upped the price to about $65 for a slot and sold out last night

I tend to stay away from production number questions but I have to ask: is it true that only 1,500 pairs of these were made...?!

Mercer/ Dover Street Market released 280 pairs today, plus the 200 that Flight23 had. so you could say about 500 pairs in NYC. That 1500 doesnt seem too far fetched.

first it was $50 about a month back then getemchavez told me about a code to get em for $35 dollars. did that and had my order in for about a month

look at the site, they upped the price to about $65 for a slot and sold out last night
Used the same code crazy I wonder how it worked.

Back
Top Bottom