Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

THIS SOLEHEADJAY dude on IG is killing me LARRY!

$310.00 bucks
he swears he got Real pair of Frags

from NIKE nike.com and nikelab (only nike lab store is in NYC) in the US not FL where he is

Has Receipts for the kicks

(hasn't sent me a in-hand pic of shoe or a receipt pic yet after asking a few times)

must buy from his site but they won't accept paypal (either way i'm protected the same by my CC if I'm sent Fakes n make a dispute)

Has a FSR on his site (which is also hard to Believe) 

I been searching for anyone who has bought from him on his IG for a Success statement or a THANK YOU for hooking them up with other deals)
none found

scam bro

that meme was for the comment you made about seeing the better quality... c'mon son... really?

Really.

Visually, LM's look better. People sing praises for the B/W leather and the Vegas 1 leather is better. There's also better leather on 2009 Shadow's. I've dealt with enough 1's in my lifetime.

Bottom line, the Frag leather looks pretty good. Not as good as the samples, but pretty good. I'd still take them either way. It's not some cheap leather like the Chicago 1's.

Really.

Visually, LM's look better. People sing praises for the B/W leather and the Vegas 1 leather is better. There's also better leather on 2009 Shadow's. I've dealt with enough 1's in my lifetime.

Bottom line, the Frag leather looks pretty good. Not as good as the samples, but pretty good. I'd still take them either way. It's not some cheap leather like the Chicago 1's.

Exactly. I'd buy the Frags regardless. I wouldn't drop stacks tho if it had Chicago 1 leather. I too feel 2009 Shadows had better quality.

I heard the Lance 1s fit bigger compared to the regular jordan 1s are they the same fit on the Frags

My Knicks Chicago's and Royals are a size 9. Everything else I have except my B/W are a 9.5. B/W are a 10. Weird, but they all fit comfortably. I have some effed up feet.

Exactly. I'd buy the Frags regardless. I wouldn't drop stacks tho if it had Chicago 1 leather. I too feel 2009 Shadows had better quality.
the biggest draw to these are:

1) extremely limited

2) OG-ish mold used

3) above quality leather

4) good CW

5) frag collab, but most dont even know who he is lol

if u so interested in leather/leather quality you should be buying high end designer shoes that retail for $600+ a pear, hand made, italian leather... not some made in china jordans bro

Last edited:
Really.

This its just people havent been around long enough to know about some of the older better quality 1s

the biggest draw to these are:

1) extremely limited
2) OG-ish mold used
3) above quality leather
4) good CW

if u so interested in leather/leather quality you should be buying high end designer shoes that retail for $600+ a pear, hand made, italian leather... not some made in china jordans bro

common projects>>>>>>>>>>>any jordans

similar in price too if you check out some euro sites and snag deals

I am no photographer by any means but this should give people an idea. Not to knock the Frags but I like the leather better on the LM.
so the "remastered jordans are basically have remastered price only..

as you have seen already, the new jordan 1 "Remastered" will cost 160usd.......great news.

i still like the fragments though, would pay something over retail but in no way those silly prices..people expect to buy cars from a pair of fragments.

I like the lms but i wouldnt say they are superior to all those mentioned. When i get the frags in hand, its gonna go a long way towards if i spring a pair of royals or something else for a double.

@AirRaab even if you are protected, guarantee he steals your cc info and buys stuff with it. Doesn't accept paypal....wonder why...
doesn't work like that. Stripe is the processor so it's still encrypted, however, you're gonna have to dispute when he A. Sends fakes B. sends nothing.

Back
Top Bottom