Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

[@=/u/124321/AirRaab]@AirRaab[/@] even if you are protected, guarantee he steals your cc info and buys stuff with it. Doesn't accept paypal....wonder why...
doesn't work like that. Stripe is the processor so it's still encrypted, however, you're gonna have to dispute when he A. Sends fakes B. sends nothing.

i was gonna reply to that as well. Seller doesnt see the CC info just name and address

however, never heard of stripe.

its a weird situation all around, most likely fakes but looking on his page i havent seen anyone say they received kicks :lol:

regardless, scam

i was gonna reply to that as well. Seller doesnt see the CC info just name and address

its a weird situation all around, most likely fakes but looking on his page i havent seen anyone say they received kicks
laugh.gif

regardless, scam
@Zyzz   Buy a pair n see if he sends you some?

if he does n they legit

they i'll buy a pair Too .........Cool? 
frown.gif

its a weird situation all around, most likely fakes but looking on his page i havent seen anyone say they received kicks :lol:

regardless, scam
@Zyzz
  Buy a pair n see if he sends you some?

if he does n they legit

they i'll buy a pair Too .........Cool? :frown:

Im good, and if you get any they arent legit.

i swear how hard i hear some of you go at the leather quality of jays is insane... bro these are b-ball lifestyle sneakers...

Well, I'm only speaking for myself, but I'm only expecting what they have given in the past...especially when they release a shoe like the Banned 1 for $109.99. :D

Like I said, Frag's Iook good, but they should at $185.

Well, I'm only speaking for myself, but I'm only expecting what they have given in the past...especially when they release a shoe like the Banned 1 for $109.99. :D

u bringing back the good ol days? nah man if you gonna live in the past you better off with some payless man ull save urself the frustration

the biggest draw to these are:

1) extremely limited
2) OG-ish mold used
3) above quality leather
4) good CW
5) frag collab, but most dont even know who he is lol

if u so interested in leather/leather quality you should be buying high end designer shoes that retail for $600+ a pear, hand made, italian leather... not some made in china jordans bro

My biggest thing is i havent seen any high end sneakers I actually like, literally none. I actually like how jordans look and if they get better leather thats closer to high end then I am all for it.

mean.gif
 at these prices right now fam. I doubt Nike doin these like the NYC 1s. No restock after restock. Wonder what they'll settle at tho. I need these mayn. Still salty...

I wanted these soooo bad but, its redonkulous what people are paying to cop these on eBay. That extra cash wont stop someone and their big *** clumsy feet, from stepping on them. Especially in London.

How many people actually got these at retail?

u bringing back the good ol days? nah man if you gonna live in the past you better off with some payless man ull save urself the frustration

True you must adapt but there's nothing wrong with wanting things to be the way they were in "the good ol days" IMO.

Careful bros. These IG and twitter sellers are going hard at the 300 price range and they never have tagged pics.

My biggest thing is i havent seen any high end sneakers I actually like, literally none. I actually like how jordans look and if they get better leather thats closer to high end then I am all for it.

me either but ive been buying jays for a long time and when i send my money to nike i know im paying for mass produced bullshosh... my expectations are pretty low

True you must adapt but there's nothing wrong with wanting things to be the way they were in "the good ol days" IMO.

we talk about it but never do anything about it... people still dont think we can make a corporation do what we want... maybe the remaster is a way to side step the problems but we shall see in 2015...

Those SLP's with the Adidas Gazelle outsole are trash. Not worth anywhere near their ticket. Not to say that if I had $600 to spend it would be on Royals, but it definitely wouldn't be on the SLP's.

im good with my made in china jordans

msrp for 200ish is good for me lulz

you can find common projects in that area if you search. Im about to start copping some honestly

high grade leather, made in italy

look good

The hype is too crazy for these, and I scored, so I am not at all being sour, but pairs aren't hanging around long on FC at $900.

I want mine but I'm considering trading for some Royals ... Why wouldn't someone do it.

Back
Top Bottom