Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Ever since I struck out on these I can't think straight, pee straight, and sleep straight. I might have to take the L and pay resell. 
mean.gif

KC that helped people on here changing rules, if they cart and you still dont cop you dont get a refund.

looks like dudes carted a lot but people got screwed. if i find out they carted for me but disappeared :smh: i never got a text or anything from me

We got no text, so they can't say anything...

KC that helped people on here changing rules, if they cart and you still dont cop you dont get a refund.

looks like dudes carted a lot but people got screwed. if i find out they carted for me but disappeared :smh: i never got a text or anything from me

We got no text, so they can't say anything...

No i mean i got refund but i just saw on twitter that if they cart but you dont check out you arent getting refunded.

No i mean i got refund but i just saw on twitter that if they cart but you dont check out you arent getting refunded.
Thats how most of the services operate. Only a few refund if you cart and dont have a confirmed order.

Was just thinking of a conspiracy theory. I don't think Nike is smart enough, but it crossed my mind.

What if atc, bots and resellers were all nike sponsored?

What if Nike had found a way to get consumers to pay more for products by adding ghost middlemen?

People crying over the $185 retail price, then happily go and hand $750 to a reseller for the same shoe.

Just a thought.

View media item 1325644

Well, that sucks now.

i woulda been pissed to lose $35 for nothing :smh:

Yah most of them state adding to cart is their job. After that it's between you and nike. They can't help what happens if you eff up payment etc.

It's alright if you don't understand my whacko theory lol.

I'm just saying if Nike were to allow "street resellers" to preorder size runs directly from them at higher than box price. Not saying it happens, but the thought popped up.

We hate on stores that charge over box. But then we go to resellers and pay more than that without even thinking about it. Why is that?

We hate on stores that charge over box. But then we go to resellers and pay more than that without even thinking about it. Why is that?
Because resellers go in looking to make more money while stores are taking advantage of people?

You don't have to go to a reseller to get anything, you HAVE to go through a retailer or store to buy stuff.

People saying these won't restock.... Please stop talking unless u have a clue of what your talking about.

Lance mountain x Jordan 1 collab restocked twice.

Well, that sucks now.

i woulda been pissed to lose $35 for nothing :smh:

Yah most of them state adding to cart is their job. After that it's between you and nike. They can't help what happens if you eff up payment etc.

I see no problem with it, i would say it did its job if i ever had em in my cart then i know i paid for a good service but since that didnt happen...

People saying these won't restock.... Please stop talking unless u have a clue of what your talking about.

Lance mountain x Jordan 1 collab restocked twice.

thos were a silent retstock that was easy, i was so mad i missed it :x

It's alright if you don't understand my whacko theory lol.

I'm just saying if Nike were to allow "street resellers" to preorder size runs directly from them at higher than box price. Not saying it happens, but the thought popped up.

Wasn't saying the theory was wacko. Just that, Nike wouldn't go through all that trouble of establishing ATV services, and still leave a huge chunk of the pie in the re-sellers hand. If Nike was going to do that, they'd like cut the margins steeper and charge close to re-seller price for the service itself (minus the retail cost of the shoe).

Nike is essentially doing that right now, without having to establish anything, just by not suing the ATC services. Nike is just a warehouse now, the wholesalers are the ATC services.

We only pay resellers after striking out. We should at least have the opportunity to pay retail. Thats why we get pissed if we pay over box at a store.  If it becomes acceptable for stores to charge over retail, many will do so. Reseller prices would then inch up as well because they still need to make their money over the elevated retail.

Pfftttt then why no text. They trying to pull something.

He Said it doesnt always send, i guess either it was screwed up or i checked too late.

i didnt wanna risk anything logging into my account so i didnt do it til later.

damn

We only pay resellers after striking out. We should at least have the opportunity to pay retail. Thats why we get pissed if we pay over box at a store.  If it becomes acceptable for stores to charge over retail, many will do so. Reseller prices would then inch up as well because they still need to make their money over the elevated retail.
LOL.. you speak as if resellers are a required cog in the machine that is Nike.  Resellers exist because people pay them money, stop using them and they go away and your chance to purchase for Retail increases.

But carry on and be mad at retailers who put a slight mark up on a shoe (ie shoepalace), be mad at Nike for their Remastered increase, but continue to pay resellers.

He Said it doesnt always send, i guess either it was screwed up or i checked too late.

i didnt wanna risk anything logging into my account so i didnt do it til later.

damn
Oh hell no.  So you actually scored but because you were worried about screwing up the process you didn't sign in and check out so nike cleared your cart?  Didn't you read the site, it said its ok to sign in after 5 mins but not before that

Back
Top Bottom