Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Well i checked mine and I didn't have anything. If he doesn't pay me back amex will take care of him for me.

Guys i already got refunded, i only posted that because supposedly he said it was successful for my cart but obviously it wasnt or too late, i hope its not true but oh well. its over now

Guys i already got refunded, i only posted that because supposedly he said it was successful for my cart but obviously it wasnt or too late, i hope its not true but oh well. its over now
They stated they carted for me too. I had other issues with logging on though so it was too late smh. Hurts even more now. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Yeah man, that's REALLY cool for him to refund you your $$. Any other site wouldn't of even wasted their time responding. You need to check your cart continuously every 3 mins whether you receive a text or not. I received 1 text and carted on all 3 accounts. Only got through with 2 though. Something happened with my 3rd.... It is what it is though

Dude is super chill. Glad you got your $$ back Brotha

Tbh, they can say anything they want. I logged in 5min after the release as what they stated on there site but I didn't see anything in my cart. logged off and on a few time still didn't see anything. If I actually see it in my cart and I was not able to check out..fine they can keep that $35 but it was never in my cart.

Check your order on their site. If they really did cart your pair it would say fulfilled. If is not it would show unfulfilled.

Last edited:

LOL.. you speak as if resellers are a required cog in the machine that is Nike.  Resellers exist because people pay them money, stop using them and they go away and your chance to purchase for Retail increases.

But carry on and be mad at retailers who put a slight mark up on a shoe (ie shoepalace), be mad at Nike for their Remastered increase, but continue to pay resellers.
Resellers are not required, but to ignore that they exist/will have influence on market prices is unrealistic.. Its just obvious that they will ask for a higher $$ amount if retailers mark up. Then it is up to the people to decide if the price is still worth it to them. If not, then resellers/the attraction of reselling goes away.

The mark up at the store level just lowers everyone's chance to get kicks for retail and that in itself is unfair. Doesn't mean im mad at them.. Im not mad at Nike either. Not sure where that came from.. and in rare circumstances ill pay a reseller, but that does not mean I am okay paying over box at a store all the time. That's where we would essentially end up if it becomes commonplace for retailers to markup.

Last edited:

Pfftttt then why no text. They trying to pull something.

In the instructions it tells you to login after 5 mins.

Damn Zyzz :smh:

8:05 i logged in all ma ****

struck out though

Well i checked mine and I didn't have anything. If he doesn't pay me back amex will take care of him for me.

Yeah man, that's REALLY cool for him to refund you your $$. Any other site wouldn't of even wasted their time responding. You need to check your cart continuously every 3 mins whether you receive a text or not. I received 1 text and carted on all 3 accounts. Only got through with 2 though. Something happened with my 3rd.... It is what it is though

Dude is super chill. Glad you got your $$ back Brotha

dude could just be saying he did...i checked my account and nothing was in my cart. i never received a text. last night on twitter i was asking him for clarity as to if he could see if anything went wrong and he tried to sass me. They just refunded me and I asked again if he could see if anything went wrong (i would take blame if i gave wrong login info) all he said was gotta keep logging in. at this point i just didnt want to argue anymore. but i am very very salty. it seems like they were the only bot to be successful and for him to say upper 90% i was like wow really...smh

Last edited:
In the instructions it tells you to login after 5 mins.

dude could just be saying he did...i checked my account and nothing was in my cart. i never received a text. last night on twitter i was asking him for clarity as to if he could see if anything went wrong and he tried to sass me. They just refunded me and I asked again if he could see if anything went wrong (i would take blame if i gave wrong login info) all he said was gotta keep logging in. at this point i just didnt want to argue anymore. but i am very very salty. it seems like they were the only bot to be successful and for him to say upper 90% i was like wow really...smh

No need to be salty fam...

Atc Services aren't guaranteed to cart anyone pairs.

Glad yall are getting your refund this quick though

Some sites take up to 72 hours

No need to be salty fam...

Atc Services aren't guaranteed to cart anyone pairs.

Glad yall are getting your refund this quick though

Some sites take up to 72 hours

lol easy for you to say with 2 pair. im not salty at you or your friends service but salty that i dont have a pair on the way. i knew going into it nothing was guaranteed. its just the fact that it was successful and i was just unlucky.

its like winning the lotto but your kid accidentally shreds it

Last edited:
lol easy for you to say with 2 pair. im not salty at you or your friends service but salty that i dont have a pair on the way.

You win some you lose some

I actually took the L already so whatever happened Saturday was all extra

I've dealt with enough atc services to not get my hopes up

im salty, screw them

everyone else got through it seems with them

thing is getem knew he was gonna come through a month ago :lol:

KC that helped people on here changing rules, if they cart and you still dont cop you dont get a refund.

looks like dudes carted a lot but people got screwed. if i find out they carted for me but disappeared :smh: i never got a text or anything from me

I don't believe them at all bro. Used them too. I see no substantial evidence to his. "Upper 90%" :rolleyes

im salty, screw them

everyone else got through it seems with them

thing is getem knew he was gonna come through a month ago :lol:

Nah man, that's not true

Dude was way clutch on the DB release but struck out hard on legend blues and pantones. Nike has been changing things every release. I'm guessing it was so successful because it was nikelab. Release procedures are a little different

Believe me, I really do wish everyone cooked. Looks like it was just random though.

In the instructions says that sometimes you will get a text, and if not to check after a certain amount of mins. 

Hmmm Who thinks this will be playing on the End. online store, when they drop the fragment 1's? lol

I just hope its at LEAST a surprise release.

I might be in the minority here but, anyone else that was able to checkout on NDC get charged yet? Hate to flood the thread with worrisome questions like this but, typically when I pay with Paypal I get charged right away and I still have not been charged yet.
on ndc it doesnt show as charged but preparing to ship. On paypal ive been charged so check paypal.

He Said it doesnt always send, i guess either it was screwed up or i checked too late.

i didnt wanna risk anything logging into my account so i didnt do it til later.

damn
No text either, I just decided to check and it was in there.  I ordered my ATC when GC posted some information.

After read all these post-release comments, I now remember why I stopped following these Jordan threads, and rarely come on nike talk now.

If you want sneakers now get a bot. If you fai,l don't cry, complain about resellers, and make up crazy theories. Even though it is entertaining to read all the nonsense and complaining

Back
Top Bottom