Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

haven't shipped from NDC EU yet

You cook fam?

yessir. was able to grab my size 11. shipped to my homie over there. it was like 4am and I yelled when I got through lmfao.

was kinda pissed I couldn't double up, but I feel grateful knowing that a lot of the die hard aj1 dudes couldn't get a pair. even feel more lucky considering how different copping from EU is compared to the us lol. only like my 4th time using NDC EU.

where you able to grab a pair?

yessir. was able to grab my size 11. shipped to my homie over there. it was like 4am and I yelled when I got through lmfao.

was kinda pissed I couldn't double up, but I feel grateful knowing that a lot of the die hard aj1 dudes couldn't get a pair. even feel more lucky considering how different copping from EU is compared to the us lol. only like my 4th time using NDC EU.

That's good to hear man! Yeah, I was lucky enough to double up on NDC. Was going to try the NDC Eu route also but Ive never done it before so I sat that out.

Congrats! Def feels good being able to cop. These resale prices ridiculous

what time did u strike out ? glad u cop it.

If you pay $700+ , it ain't like these will lose value , I'm looking at this release kinda like the Tokyo V(non OG CW), will only go up in $, specially how limited they are

both pairs shipped for me!
happy.gif

redred redred I struck out in the US during the drop. got too greedy, ended up messing up something on my end. oh well still happy with one pair, but two would've probably kept me from copping shoes until ASW lol.

Breds & royals have the SAME quality
Shadows have a softer leather, more flimsy , crease less,
Black & Whites have good quality
These Frags look like butter

Sneakerheads in a nutshell.

Logically, i mean you only need walking shoes, some boots and maybe some slippers. 
No need for judgement here lol.

No judgement, just an observation. Honestly, I'm like that as well to a certain degree - emotional attachment usually overrides logic when it comes to sneakers. We all just have different thresholds. What I meant by logic in this situation though is the price cycle that hype shoes go through. Once online orders come in, prices are going to relatively decrease then go back up when the dries up. Recognizing when that deep in prices is going to occur is key in purchasing in the after market.

I want to see some in hand, detailed pics. Where's my nyc fam that has pairs in hand? I'm just trying to convince myself that I really don't need them and I just cannot have everything that I want. 750-1000 is just too much for me to drop for these. Hell, 185 was a surprise lol

this release is really making me believe that NDC is random now, not anymore about how quick you are

legit the most random people that I know got through on these.
still very little in the grand scheme of things

do you guys really know why you like these so much? besides the fact they're hard to get. Yall spending close to a rack for for royal black toes. think about that for a minute.

do you guys really know why you like these so much? besides the fact they're hard to get. Yall spending close to a rack for for royal black toes. think about that for a minute.

- Its a Jordan 1. Easy to wear with almost anything
- Made by Hiroshi Fujiwara, responsible for WTAPS, Fragment Design, huge name in sneakers and fashion (For flyknits, HTM stands for HIROSHI Tinker and Mark)
- "Premium Leather" (haven't seen it in person but others have said its on point; better than breds/royals)

If those things don't matter to you then thats $700 saved.

Also $700 really isn't that much

I just flipped my 2 pairs Columbias's for $200 profit each about so I look at is I only spent $300 on the frags :smile:

$700 is still $700 regardless of how u got the money

I could say the same exact thing. Won $700 betting Green Bay so I'm basically getting mine for free lol

Back
Top Bottom