Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Lol beats me man. But that lil gym red reference was a sad attempt at a hypebeast joke.
Passive aggression just isn't a good look for a man bud
Passive aggression [ROLLS AROUND WITH LAUGHTER] 

So you now admit you got the JOKE, when at first you said you didn't know what it was about, then go on to call a joke "passive aggressive" Hmmm.

Anywho, chill it ain't even that serious, go enjoy your new kicks man. Seriously I'm happy for you bro...

I have breds royals and shadows. But even if I didnt I couldn't spend 700 on 1s. With that being said I wouldn't for these fragments either..

This is like the 15th tiime two new ****** got at each other in this thread
laugh.gif

Hate to say I told y'all so.... jk I live for that ****.

some of these BIN Prices are higher than any Royal I have ever seen.

Gonna try and see if someone bites on my DB Foamposites for Frags trade. Got the foams at retail anyway. Lets see if someone in LA has these in hand. 1s > Foams IMO

How confident are people these will be avail all star weekend. I can see the nyc but not the fragments.

NYC shut it down when it comes to shoes. Was genuinely surprised how many people were rocking Js, Lebrons, Foams, and Pennys. Didn't see many people in SBs tho.

But when you get 10xs the allocation of the next biggest city without being nearly 10xs as big I shouldn't have been surprised.

Chicago had no fashion district (5th Ave and Mercer >>>>>>>>>> Michigan Ave and Oak Street) and the under 18 crowd is 70% of the heads here it seems.

Any head that goes to NYC will immediately think (this is why I can't get pair)

Hopefully one day I'll be there for all star weekend.

Last edited:
Chicago had no fashion district (5th Ave and Mercer >>>>>>>>>> Michigan Ave and Oak Street) and the under 18 crowd is 70% of the heads here it seems.
You can't really compare Chicago & NYC when it comes to fashion though.  
laugh.gif

Areas like Wicker Park are growing and  have all the boutique stores (St Alfred's, etc).  Sure, we don't have Kith, Supreme, etc, but Chicago has never been a city dependent on it's fashion if that makes any sense.  

Most importantly, we have the better pizza here in the Windy City.  

I asked them how many pairs they have, but they will not answer. They probably  have something stupid like 12-18 pairs... 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom