Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Tired of all this fair price nonsense...

If you struck out and aren't willing to pay the price, take the L and move on!
OMG
It's a very simple concept

Srs
Easier for ppl to move on if they copped....multiple pairs at that lol. I hear you tho fam. I should unsub from this thread. Not helpin my wounds hearing the success others had. 

Still sad about this release , but feel instantly better after putting my B/W pair on this morning.

I'll try to move some shoes and get these eventually, but not for these prices.

Tired of all this fair price nonsense...

If you struck out and aren't willing to pay the price, take the L and move on!
OMG
It's a very simple concept

Srs
Says the man with not 1, but 2 pairs... 
roll.gif

truth.. while the going rate is very high, that amount of money means different things to everybody. Some people are willing to pay up. Personally, I'm a huge fan of these. Struck out and would glady pay 5-6 bills but not more than that.

Getem, what do you expect...its the post release..happens in every thread..lol...I do agree tho

Yeah, it's ridiculous!

I know it happens with every release but DAMN...
I feel like this is what the entire thread has been about

$800 is NOTHING! You have people flipping YEEZYs for $5K.

All you peeps complaining about a "fair price" need to go in the Yeezy thread and start trolling there also

Yeah, it's ridiculous!

I know it happens with every release but DAMN...
I feel like this is what the entire thread has been about

$800 is NOTHING! You have people flipping YEEZYs for $5K.

All you peeps complaining about a "fair price" need to go in the Yeezy thread and start trolling there also

Wait till end of the week when folks get them and complain about the quality..lol

I love how ppl who copped multiples can tell those of us left out to move on and it's no big deal. If it's no big deal help a person with your extras. Resell is life to most.

Easier for ppl to move on if they copped....multiple pairs at that lol. I hear you tho fam. I should unsub from this thread. Not helpin my wounds hearing the success others had. 

I feel you on that man and I'd def be salty if I missed out

But I know for damn sure I wouldn't be trolling in this thread complaining about how $800 isn't a fair price...

I would've gone on the eBay and taken the L

I do it with every other release

Would have been no different with this one

Says the man with not 1, but 2 pairs... :rofl:

What does this have ANYTHING to do with the fair price talk...

I struck out swinging on Royals. Instead of crying about a fair price, I did everything I could to make sure I was able to scoop up multiples at a decent price.

It's part of the game now.

Adapt or move on

There's going to be many more releases which means there's many more L's to come :smh:

Anyways...

People just need to be patient

Im sure prices will come down a bit!

It happens ALL THE TIME 
pimp.gif

had this been a GR i wonder how many would have really cared....the cw was dope imo but iont think others cared if the color was doo doo green

Well, since you put it like that ("doo doo green).

I would have copped at least 2 pairs if GR. I don't give a damn about no lightning bolt or no Hideki Matsui inspired collaboration. Not that serious to me. Its sneakers.

Can't knock Getem tho. He did help many others out.
You do realize me saying that is not knocking him,  Its just a truthful observation. 

One thing I don't understand though, is why people acting sensitive over other people talking about fair prices...

Last edited:
Did dude really say $800 is nothing? that is straight NONSENSE.  You're right we should get over these kicks, but no reason to bash on people for saying a shoe that cost probably $30 to manufacture going for that much is unreasonable....

getting my pair in on wednesday. Sad to say goodbye to my pantone 11's. Thinking if anyone would bite on trading Supreme Foams for these Fragments. 

Back
Top Bottom